COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
King's tribes

I'm in the Luna server and am wondering if there is anyway to tell what tribe the kings belong to, I'm deciding what kingdom to be a part of and it could be influenced by this.

discord insaned#6905

11/26/2019 7:22:32 AM #1

Alésia is Neran

Vornair is Hrothi

Bordweall is Neran

I think fortuna is To’resk?

And I believe Kairos is To’resk but their kingdom is planning to split so there will also be a janoan ruler.

These are based on where the rulers placed their capitals.

11/26/2019 7:23:23 AM #2

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 02:22 AM - Tue Nov 26 2019

Alésia is Neran

Vornair is Hrothi

Bordweall is Neran

And I believe Kairos is To’resk but their kingdom is planning to split so there will also be a janoan ruler.

Oh, thank you

discord insaned#6905

11/26/2019 7:31:23 AM #3

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 02:22 AM - Tue Nov 26 2019

Why is Kairos splitting? it's already the smallest kingdom, and are you sure that the majority tribe in a capital accounts for what tribe the kingdom's ruler is playing as

discord insaned#6905

11/26/2019 8:01:40 AM #4

When a monarch picks the kingdom, they also pick the biome that represents the Kingdom Seat. The monarch is then bound to the tribe that calls that biome home, irrespective of the demographics for their specifically selected duchy, county, or settlement. (Biome in this case means the overall biome -- as marked on the currently available maps -- and ignores transitional duchies or microbiomes at the borders between overarching biomes.)

The tribes are the ones I mentioned in relation to that part that snipe hunter explained in >this post<

Kairos’s community split so there is Kairos, which is called something else now I believe. And the Solaris confederation I believe it is called

11/26/2019 4:44:58 PM #5

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 01:22 AM - Tue Nov 26 2019

Alésia is Neran

Vornair is Hrothi

Bordweall is Neran

Fortuna is Waerd, at least going off of the capitol location

11/26/2019 5:59:55 PM #6

Yea my thought was between waerd and To’resk. I couldn’t remember where he placed