COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[Shipbuilding] County of Nordheim
  • Server: EU Selene
  • Kingdom: Tryggr
  • Duchy: Myrkland
  • County: Nordheim (Crag Dryasania)
  • Capital: Norhaven (Silverstrand)
  • Tribes: Neran (64%), Waerd (26%), Kypiq (9%)
  • Language : English

This is one of the smallest counties in the beautiful Kingdom of Tryggr. If you prefer small family groups to play together, then you should read on!

According to legend, the county of Nordheim was founded by the survivors of a shipwreck of a warrior ship from the north. Finding the coast accessible and well-placed in the middle of the continent, they decided to take advantage of the wooded and wildlife-rich area to develop their small colony. And so the town of Norhaven was born.

Over the course of its history, it became prosperous thanks to shipbuilding and the sea. Its location in the middle of the continent makes it ideal for bringing in missing resources for ships, and it takes advantage of the abundant wood to make the best Tryggrian ships.

As you will have understood, joining us is to form a guild around shipbuilding: carpenters, architects, sail makers, ... but also traders or explorers to buy, or go and get what we miss locally, to make these ships.

The county is "rich" and venison, sea and wood are the main characteristics.

As the county is very small, we have a common discord with the big neighbour of Kernothia county.

There are many things we will be able to do in this game, and often, the recruiting topics promiss them all. Our approach is different : we want to focus on one thing but being the best ones we can.

If you want to become one of the best shipbuilders on the continent, feel free to come on discord or contact me directly (JackTheFoolCZ#5550)!

Alt text - can be left blank

1/1/2020 4:00:25 PM #1

Nice post, looking forward to working with you guys. Best of luck! :D

Kernothia

1/5/2020 12:35:29 AM #2

Good post! Sorry to burst your expectation, but the Name Nordheim has already been taken by the Northerners.

My bad! On the remark underneath from Greyforge, it is actually possible to have the same county and settlement names in two different kingdoms! You're good to go.

1/5/2020 10:38:51 AM #3

Actually, that is possible.

Because County and Settlement name are unique to the kingdom, so Nordheim can exist theoretically in all kingdoms.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/blog/30961/Domain-Settlement-Selection-Details

Count A. Greyforge; All hail Lady Firesmith best Hrothi EU West

1/5/2020 6:17:13 PM #4

Lol, another Nordheim ?

1/5/2020 6:18:36 PM #5

How very friendly of you guys to claim more lands in our name :D

1/5/2020 6:20:12 PM #6

No... there can be only one ! It shall rain fire and steel ! >:(

1/5/2020 6:26:34 PM #7

Someone had to poke the bear....

1/5/2020 6:29:22 PM #8

Whose side are u even on here Grey ? damn u, back to ur mines ! :D

1/5/2020 6:49:22 PM #9

"According to legend, the county of Nordheim was founded by the survivors of a shipwreck of a warrior ship from the north."

Wrong ! Nordheim was founded after some drunkards visited a tavern and were just too lazy to leave. So they stayed.

1/6/2020 4:44:55 AM #10

Posted By Tyrgrim at 7:29 PM - Sun Jan 05 2020

Whose side are u even on here Grey ? damn u, back to ur mines ! :D

I am on the side of the technical possibility - just stated the obvious there can be one Nordheim per kingdom.

Now I shall go back into my enslavement in Firesmiht's mines.

Count A. Greyforge; All hail Lady Firesmith best Hrothi EU West

1/6/2020 1:16:02 PM #11

Yeah... still sucks^^... The surname has to be unique on the server but the county name doesn´t need to be ? Whats up with that ?-.- I hope it doesn´t get approved

1/6/2020 2:15:11 PM #12

Shipbuilding! Nice, my favourite craft. I wish you good fortune.

1/10/2020 9:02:52 AM #13

Nordheim was finally accepted. I didn't know before that there was another one... So it seems that it must not be unique...

Tyrgrim, We should do a pairing ^^ Or we could marry the two lore and say my castaways were from the other county... :D

Alt text - can be left blank

1/10/2020 2:11:12 PM #14

Posted By JFR2 at 10:02 AM - Fri Jan 10 2020

Nordheim was finally accepted. ..

Tyrgrim, We should do a pairing ^^ Or we could marry the two lore and say my castaways were from the other county... :D

Congratulations! i like the name. If you would like to have a unique county name you should have come up with something... well... more unique I think.

As you said. It fits the story of the Nordheim in Tryggr that the Northerners are from Nordheim Demalion. It seems to be fate.

https://discord.gg/HhcgrgD

1/10/2020 2:50:29 PM #15

A coincidence, I think that this should be taken as a sign you think alike.

A hand has been extended in friendship. I think combine lore might offer some nice gameplay oppertunities.

However what Demalion's Nordheim decides to do next is up to them.