COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
BBC Tonight Jan 21st - Positives and Negatives!

link for our TWITCH CHANNEL

1/22/2020 12:43:53 AM #1

Imma try and be there! :D

1/22/2020 12:51:15 AM #2

heh - the thread was made just over 5 hours ago

glad you got to see the announcement we usually do 15-20 minutes before going live

see you there!

1/22/2020 3:24:44 AM #3

Oh man. I tried to stay positive lol

THE EMPIRE GUILD

6ADB99

1/22/2020 3:39:48 AM #4

yeah - we had a quick chat after you left and it the pickings are slim when it comes to positive stuff atm from the studio that isn't under NDA

we're going to look at reworking how we do the streams and are pretty excited with what we're coming up with so far

1/22/2020 3:59:27 AM #5

I really look forward to them releasing something new to the community - not just for the sake of seeing progress on the game, but also to get some meat for the content creators to chew on.

As you mentioned, the community is both their greatest asset, and biggest vulnerability.

As much as I rip on SBS, I would love to get back to the community engaging and spreading word-of-mouth advertising - it was far more fun.

But that's up to SBS.

Imgur

1/22/2020 4:34:58 AM #6

Posted By Dleatherus at 10:39 PM - Tue Jan 21 2020

yeah - we had a quick chat after you left and it the pickings are slim when it comes to positive stuff atm from the studio that isn't under NDA

Let's be as honest as we can, even NDA is just words until it happens, and given the track record of successful follow through on the past NDA, isn't worth hype anyhow

Posted By Marovec at 10:59 PM - Tue Jan 21 2020

As much as I rip on SBS, I would love to get back to the community engaging and spreading word-of-mouth advertising - it was far more fun.

But that's up to SBS.

I agree 100% - Caspian needs to stop talking about what he isn't positive he will deliver until he is positive he can deliver it. Don't give dates, or even estimates. Test shit thoroughly before releasing it. Stop coming back to the same small group over and over for further funding while making 0 effort to draw in new blood (which they can't do with such a lousy record of delivering what is hyped). Hell, even their sales are breaking down now. I want the game to succeed or I wouldn't still be here bashing them to do better.

1/22/2020 6:21:13 AM #7

Tribes were pretty good for content creators. That was a pretty meaty area. With the Organization Faire coming up after SoE ends hopefully we'll have some nice mechanical information on Orgs (schools, guilds, associations, etc) that content creators and the community at large can chew on.

Will be a good day when we can start talking about the content again.