COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Kingdom of Darkhelm Declaration of War on all Angelica Kingdoms

Dear Angelica,

Today I, King Henry of Darkhelm would like to announce that Luna has officially capitulated to the sovereign people. I hereby declare that Luna now be renamed to the Lunar Kingdom of Darkhelm -representing our dominance over the entire realm. We do not plan to stop here. Next, we will target Angelica and, eventually, secure our dominance over all of the realms of Elyria.

The time has come for the rich and seemingly powerful to meet their makers. Lucky for them, the makers of their very wealth and power are the people. I began my crusade as The People’s King to rid Elyria of these snobbish noblemen and aristocrats. They seek only to benefit themselves through turning the people against one another. Now is the time to unite.

And thus, with all other false kingdoms defeated, The United Lunar Kingdom of Darkhelm declares war on all kingdoms of Angelica.

The people are coming for the crowns.

Prepare yourselves for the end.

"The People's King"

King of the Kingdom of Darkhelm

2/6/2020 11:11:11 AM #1

That’s some serious cringe bro, literally no one in Luna knows who you are

2/6/2020 11:35:58 AM #2

he says, as be posts some serious cringe

Click banner to learn more. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

2/6/2020 11:52:53 AM #3

At least Henry's banter is good value. 😆

2/6/2020 1:06:33 PM #4

I literally just took my cosplay outfit off, now I gotta put it back on?!? ugh

2/6/2020 1:52:08 PM #5

Who am I supposed to be stabbing right now?

Imgur

2/6/2020 3:00:58 PM #6

Is this Zygethia returned? Zultra is this your alt account?

2/6/2020 3:53:47 PM #7

Long may he reign!

2/6/2020 4:00:55 PM #8

Posted By Tulloch at 06:11 AM - Thu Feb 06 2020

That’s some serious cringe bro, literally no one in Luna knows who you are

Well no, not literally. Some of us do know who that is.

Novigrad County~ Together we stand strong and bring despair to those who dare cross us.

2/6/2020 4:26:46 PM #9

2/6/2020 5:43:04 PM #10

A bit bored are we, Henry?

"If we wait until we are ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives..." code: CD83B4

2/6/2020 9:01:06 PM #11

I couldn't choose one comment to leave so I'll just list the responses I thought of.

Someone has too much time on his hands.

I feel like King of the People is a contradiction in terms.

Do you... do you know what the word conquer means? Do you know what the word capitulate means? Do you know what the word king means?

You're a parody account. If you're not a parody account you're a parody of yourself, so you're still a parody account.

This was worth a few chuckles at least so bravo. The forums need a little distraction from time to time.

2/6/2020 9:39:19 PM #12

King Henry, the mad

I may not be an aristocrat, but I do harbor pleasant feelings towards those I've come to know. You talk about unity, yet you attempt to divide us by insulting our lords and threatening our peace. I harbor nothing but malice for those like you. Come then, attempt to take even my mayors hat. You'll find the swords I've forged within your chest a thousand times

Mighty gear for the Mighty Menn

2/7/2020 5:30:42 AM #13

Bland, boring and extremely unprovocative.

Read my threads if you want to know how to write to entertain the reader. The great thing about writing stories on online communities is that you don’t have to make things up. There’s enough silliness, silly decisions and silly characters to write about.

Then sit back and watch their silly responses.

Becoming a Legend of the community, one post at a time.

2/7/2020 2:42:22 PM #14

Posted By Conquistador at 9:30 PM - Thu Feb 06 2020

Bland, boring and extremely unprovocative.

Read my threads if you want to know how to write to entertain the reader.

2/7/2020 3:11:47 PM #15

But I thought you were going to declare war on us at Luna?

We wanted each kingdom to be awarded a different limb as a trophy.