COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
THE TWO-FOLD QUEEN'S GREAT HOUSE

So, I just recently bought land in Fortuna, and after long deliberation & changing my mind, I've concluded I want to establish a Church for The Two-Fold Queen in Elyria. Not just any church, but an Official Grand International Church!!!

This means people of all tribes & nations are welcome to come worship at our Holy Sanctuary if they have faith in The Queen, or one of her many aspects(I will explain this soon). This also means that smaller local churches are allowed to be established under the conditions they maintain the same teachings & practices and acknowledge my land's Church as the head.

The Tennents of my Church shall be as follows:

1. Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding first. We seek to better understand The Queen & the mysteries she has hidden in the world for us to discover and wonder at. Therefore, we seek out new information, relics, ancient ruins, knowledge of stars & knowledge of the ground, of water & fire. Each church should be as a literal library of Knowlege, filled with people of Wisdom & Understanding.

2. We Honor Strength, Judgment & Justice. What is Knowledge if we do not have the strength to protect it? What benefit is there in knowing The Queen's will if we don't have the power to execute her Judgment? How shall we say we serve The Queen if we do not maintain the balance of the scales of Justice?

3. Those who worship an aspect of The Queen are not to be rejected. For in time, if the tenants are kept, they will come to know The Queen for who she is. If they should call upon Angelica, or Luna we will burden them not. They are our brethren, they are welcome in our assembly. They who call themselves Virtori are welcome as well, as they are servants of serve they who serve The Queen. Even if they should be led by The Vices, you shall come to understand your place here.

4. Those who become official members of The Church will essentially be enrolled in a military academy, as per tenants 1 & 2. More often than not, we will be functioning as a guild receiving mercenary, guard duty, exploration, diplomatic and many other contracts. Because Knowledge & Power are cherished by us, we have a plethora of skills to offer to any community a church is established. Therefore, it's required that all Church members be well trained in some art of combat as well as wilderness survival. This is apart of our way. For in wilderness was The Queen found. Those of my homeland will be required to begin learning these things from childhood up until they are old enough to choose to enroll in the academy. I will not force them to be soldiers, but I will force them to know how to live in The Queen's world.

5. If you join The Church Academy, then your first allegiance is to The Queen above all others. However, submit yourselves to whatever ruler is in your land & obey their laws as long as it doesn't impede your duties to The Queen.

6. There is one Leader of the Church known as The Queen's Son & Another known as The Queen's Vessel. Starting from a Waerdic Male, as the first Queen's Son, he shall marry a Drasian Female. She shall be known as The Queen's Vessel. The following generation, the Male child whom they bore shall marry a Waerdic Female & she shall be The Queen's Vessel. This cycle shall repeat with their son, and their son, until the end of time. The Queen's Vessel is The High Priestess of The Church and represents the physical embodiment of The Queen in her absence. Her duties are to remain in constant communication & prayer with The Queen in order for her to be overshadowed, and for us to receive our divine messages. The Queen's Son is her pride & joy, he is The High Priest of The Church. His duty is to Lead the Church his Mother has brought together. It is her gift to her Child. Each generation he chooses a wife because only he would know the next perfect Vessel Of The Queen, reminding him of his mother's spirit. Each Individual Church is expected to emulate this model for it's leader, but is allowed to marry as they please. There shall be a Queen's Son & a Queen's Vessel. However, this is simply a shadow of the true Son & Vessel. (Further Rankings to be explained later.)

7. If you become a member of The Chuch & you betray The Church, you betray The Queen. Those who offended The Queen shall be under her wrath & it will follow you where ever you may go. Retirement from the Academy is permitted, minor transgressions are to be quickly punished & forgiven, major offenses are to be tried in a court of peers, and treason is wrath.

(I'll go into more detail about my ideas later, but let me know if any of that interests you. We'll have a wide range of needs. Everything from people to organize our contracts, to people crafting our gear.)

Why do the nations rage, and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together.

3/24/2020 8:55:11 PM #1

I really like the idea of this church. Mind letting me know what part of fortuna it is located?

3/24/2020 9:01:22 PM #2

I'm guessing you picked the mayor settlement Bally spear down in the duchy of Clover in the county of Whitedown?

3/24/2020 11:37:54 PM #3

Posted By Gunghoe at 3:55 PM - Tue Mar 24 2020

I really like the idea of this church. Mind letting me know what part of fortuna it is located?

Certainly, I've purchased The County of Stanchatse in the Duchy of Deoch. So, I will be situated right on the borders of Alesia & Bordweall.

I'm glad you're interested. I'll be updating this post with further information on The Church soon, but if you have any question feel free to ask here or message me.

Why do the nations rage, and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together.

3/24/2020 11:38:40 PM #4

Posted By Server at 4:01 PM - Tue Mar 24 2020

I'm guessing you picked the mayor settlement Bally spear down in the duchy of Clover in the county of Whitedown?

Hahahaha, no I chose Stanchaste in Deoch, but now I need to go check why you thought that was such a good spot.

3/24/2020 11:52:10 PM #5

Just thought it was odd since Deoch was a neran duchy. Welcome to Fortuna though!

3/25/2020 1:44:10 AM #6

Posted By Server at 6:52 PM - Tue Mar 24 2020

Just thought it was odd since Deoch was a neran duchy. Welcome to Fortuna though!

Yea, I noticed that, but Stanchaste, where I'm setting up base, is mostly Waerdic & is in the Center of 3 national powers. It seemed like a great place to set up a Universal Church. Especially one Honoring the Two-Fold Queen, since I'm right beside the lands of The Dras. Since we welcome those of The Virtori & Qindred worshippers of Angelica & Luna, the Neran should be comfortable in our borders as well.

Thanks! Glad to be here!!!