COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE ORGANIZATIONS
[EU] Abyssal

Organisation name: Abyssal

Server: EU
Focus: PVP with RP/PVE Elements
Baron: Krell

Who are we?

Abyssal is a PVP orientated group due to our acts involving heavy interaction with the player base either from the forefront or from the shadows. With that said Abyssal does have some elements of roleplay/PVE, as one of the aims is to weave a story through our exploits, granting experience for all to enjoy.

Our goals

The primary goal of Abyssal is to create a story through organised chaos that will involve but not exclusive to combat, corruption, assassination and the odd mystery/clue findings.

The secondary goal will be to weave the actions above to a point that peaks at a player made dungeon, either at a stronghold/keep within a kingdom or in uncontested land.

Aims

• Create and flesh out this organisation starting with the council and then with its members.

• Plan actions that will influence our stature within the gaming world.

• [In game] Work on our character’s skill depending upon what faction the member has chosen to put their focus into.

• [In game] Depending on the starting location, try and meet up with as many if not all members. If not, group into little sects, hone your abilities and then work towards moving to the main base.

Structure

The organisation itself is built up of multiple factions, focusing mainly on military might with the alchemist, dark arts and the magic’s coming in second.

In terms of leadership, a council will be formed that will made up of myself, my right and left hand and the heads of each faction within this organisation. This Council will be looking to hold meetings to set out ideals outside of the game at first and then, move those meetings in game around a table for RP reasons; when we get our Keep/Castle up and running.

Heads of factions

The way Heads of the factions will work in the same manner of a Brigadier General, each being in charge of their sections and relaying info to either Captains and or troops within the military faction (if needed), or workers within the producers/gathers sections. They would also raise concerns that revolve around their faction to me and the others within the Council mainly within set meetings. The total number of the heads of factions will be 7, dubbed the 7sins and are broken down in the following way:

• Two for the military faction (one for Melee and one for Ranged)

• Two for the Iron grounding (one for Blacksmiths one for Construction)

• One for the Ravagers (gatherers)

• Two for Academia (One for Dark arts/Healers and one for Alchemist)

Hands

The Hands roles will be my most trusted advisers, used mainly for planning, but lack not of fighting prowess. If the heads are like Brigadier Generals then the hands would be that of Generals.

Rules

By nature we would like keep what we do here a secret and so, we will have to enforce certain rules for our members. These will be bound by in game contracts and other means that will have punishments for breaking them; depending on the severity of the rule that was broken.

• Those who join our active Council and or are given information about our activities are required to keep them a secret from others.

• Unless stated otherwise do not attack, kill or betray other members.

• Respect thy fellow members.

Website

Discord

6/3/2016 5:05:29 AM #1

Not sure, but sounds like self-sustaining mercenaries?

-MX.

Alt text - can be left blank

6/3/2016 5:25:11 AM #2

@Lech kinda. Think of us like a group of Dungeon Masters creating stories/quests for players in-game to interact with. for example, setting up a dungeon and having the members of Abyssal as the foes/enemies. We would also go about making a backstory for that dungeon, writing information/clues on a piece of parchment of the location, and hiding that parchment in an area to be found by you.

6/16/2016 10:16:36 PM #3

Bump! I'm interested in this. I would gladly take a council or head of faction position if there is one available. I have some previous experience in this regard that I would be willing to share over PMs. Regards, Coban

Acta non Verba

6/16/2016 10:31:12 PM #4

Sweet! As of yet pretty much all slots are available, so you're free to pick the position that you feel you like the most. I'll send you a PM with details and will be waiting for your answers to the riddle and question based on this recruitment page.

Regards,

Krell

6/16/2016 10:35:41 PM #5

I like the idea. Have you thought where you start?

If you haven't got a starting point yet, I invite you to the Kingdom of Nirath. Even if you're not joining the kingdom we'll provide a safe harbour for your endeavours.

Duke of Dugh Kahldur

6/17/2016 4:12:41 AM #6

Hey Franstein,

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the invite to join the Kingdom of Nirath.

My general food for thought of a starting location was going to be purchasing a plot of land (not necessary within a kingdom) that's within a forest, hopefully with a stream/river running through it that and, near some hills or caves. Though I'm pretty happy with just the Forest part. Other than that no not really.

Just out of interest are you part of the requirement team for the Kingdom? I'd like to ask some questions through PM before I set anything in stone. Other than that and depending the answers it's pretty much a yes. Thanks again.

Regards,

Krell

6/21/2016 10:37:08 PM #7

This does sound particularly interesting. I would probably end up joining either the Military faction or the Blacksmithing faction. Got to make dem weapons! I would also potentially like becoming a leader of some sorts down the line in one of these areas, if there is a space available at the time. Good job so far dude!

6/23/2016 9:52:03 PM #8

Thanks man, will send you a PM with the recruitment details (questions and riddle) and from there talk about your position and the possibility of taking up a leadership role.

Regards,

Krell

7/15/2016 4:45:37 AM #9

An interesting initiative. Do you currently have a hub within any of the major Kingdoms? We are launching a new kingdom with a pledged King and are looking for dedicated members such as yourselves. Please drop by our Discord and have a chat! There are a few of our guys looking to be more involved in roleplay a missions like you explain.

7/16/2016 6:41:09 AM #10

Greetings Wrrynth,

First off I'd like to show my appreciation for showing interest for what me and my Members are trying to achieve through the creation of Abyssal.

As of yet I have failed to secure an area within the main ruling Kingdoms. Thank you for the link to your discord, I'll pop in for a chat later on at some point to discuss this further.

Till we next meet,

Krell

8/17/2016 7:24:43 AM #11

Greetings all,

Just a little update, temp website has now been completed and ready to be used by the members, though there are parts that still need to be fleshed out.

As a result of this there has been a culling of the wall of text that was this recruitment page and, a little more added art for flavour.

Other than that, one of the Hands has been taken and so has one of the 7sins (Melee).

Till next we meet

10/3/2016 12:38:41 AM #12

Shameless bump.

10/18/2016 10:24:04 PM #13

Greetings all,

I’d like to announce that we as an organisation now has a foothold to be able to carve the beginning of our ambitions. Who has reach out to allow this? Why it’s the Kingdom of Tryggr of which, I’m rather grateful for them doing so.

In other news, I’ll be upgrading my tier to Baron for the purpose of giving us access to a stronghold which, will be used as our starting base and provide other useful gubbins .

That’s all for this little update, till next we meet.

Krell

12/6/2016 10:37:39 AM #14

We're glad to have Baron Krell decide to place his stronghold within Tryggr!

There are big things to come from Abyssal...don't miss it!

1/4/2017 10:01:53 AM #15

Greetings,

I hope that everyone had a great xmas/new years!

Many thanks Darkh, I believe that in doing so both the Kingdom of Tryggr and Abyssal will gain mutual benefits .

As for your remark I'll say this. Much is hidden from the world that resides within Abyssal's halls, waiting for the right moment to claw their way to the surface... With that I'd like for any deviant like minds to join in on this fun, for what a tale we are planning on spinning.

Krell