COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU] Duchy "Dugh Kahldur"

Coat of Arms Dugh Kahldur

Welcome in the mountains of "Dugh Kahldur"

CoE Mountains

Duchy in short:
Goal for domain selection:

Duchy in mountainous area (preferred biomes: Alpine Forest, Alpine Tundra, Mountainous Steppe)

Self-understanding:

Centre of mining, safe trading routes through the mountains

Introduction:

Dugh Kahldur, the diamond in the rough, is an area in the high mountains that was settled hundreds of years ago by the Man when they found valuable resources (ores like copper, iron, silver and gold) and learned how to use them. They dug deeper and deeper into the mountains following the ore and started building their homes in the leftover caves and caverns.

CoE Mining

Goal/Vision for the duchy:

Travelling through the mountains, hike the steep slopes is a difficult and at times dangerous thing. Wouldn’t it be much safer and easier if the main roads were underground and crossing the mountains? If there’s an attack from outside we just close our doors and while the attackers need lots of time to reach our villages we can travel fast through the tunnels and always be there to defend our property. Our tunnels and mines also provide a safe haven from any weather, allowing traders to cross the mountains even in the hardest of winter and providing us with all resources we can’t farm or gather ourselves (maybe our tinkerers can come up with even faster options to travel...).

What are we looking for:

• Counts/Mayors to help with building and maintaining of the infrastructure

• Barons to safeguard the valley entrances with their fortresses and provide security to all citizens in the duchy as their sheriffs

• Gentry for farming (mainly animal herding in the mountains or mushroom farming in the underground villages/cities), resource gathering (mainly mining) and crafting (resource processing → smithing, mechanics/tinkering, underground building)

CoE Farming

Specific positions open in the duchy:

• Marshal of the Guard

You’ll organize the guard in the main city of the duchy and keep contact with all barons of the duchy to ensure they can provide safety to all counties in the duchy

Requirements:

Interest in PvP and organizing large to small forces

What do I offer:

• Regular salary
    • Townhouse (free of charge)
  • Treasurer

You’ll organize the tax system (and if necessary tax collectors), help with the duchy budget and keep contact with all counts to ensure they have enough money for building and maintaining the infrastructure in the duchy

What do I offer:

• Regular salary
  • Keeper of Grounds

You’ll ensure that the duchies ecological system stays intact and can provide its citizens with re-growable resources they need (food, wood)

Requirements:

Interest in travelling the duchy regularly and good understanding of the in-game ecology

What do I offer:

• Regular salary

Supported (not yet existing) organisations:

Supported organisations will get a stipend from the duke.

• Mining Guild
  • Smithing Guild
  • Tinkerers Guild

If you are interested to run one of these guilds (or are already running one and looking for a place) please reach out to me.

Join us! Your participation counts!

You can reach out to me (Franstein) in the Elyrian Directory Discord or Kingdom of Nirath Discord

We are part of the kingdom of Nirath

Duke of Dugh Kahldur

2/25/2017 1:13:39 PM #1

Looking good!

House Storm

2/28/2017 9:30:21 AM #2

bump

Duke of Dugh Kahldur

3/4/2017 8:59:28 AM #3

bump

Duke of Dugh Kahldur

3/9/2017 1:52:54 PM #4

Hey there Franstein. Your duchy sounds great. We should talk some time in the future about how we could work together. I'll contact you on Discord.

Good luck with it anyway.

3/14/2017 12:37:20 PM #5

Thanks LeBron for our nice discussion. Looking forward to more of those.

Duke of Dugh Kahldur

3/15/2017 9:15:44 AM #6

I'm glad we're now settled in Dugh Kahldur. Let's see what we can accomplish together.

3/15/2017 9:33:07 AM #7

Nochmals vielen Dank für deine Zeit und das ausgiebige Gespräch. Wir freuen uns auf die Zusammenarbeit und wünschen uns allen eine wunderbare Zeit in Chronicles of Elyria.

Jetzt heißt es leider warten bis sich was neues ergibt. Zeit tot schlagen,irgendwie.

3/15/2017 10:00:09 AM #8

That was an interesting read!

I wish you all the best in your endeavors Duke Franstein

Duke Usifan Banner

3/17/2017 6:19:10 PM #9

Thank you, Usifan.

The best to you and your kingdom too. :)

Duke of Dugh Kahldur

5/27/2017 11:21:16 AM #10

Please Move to Selene Domain

Franstein has Vacation,so i will do it for him