Format for transcribing a video
The fastest way to add a transcription to the website is by importing it from a text document, to make this process easy the document needs to comply with an specific format:
- Each question needs to start in its own paragraph and with the text Q:
- Each answer needs to start in its own paragraph and start with the text: A:
- Both Question and Answers and have as many paragraphs as needed as long as their first paragraphs complies with the 2 points above.
- Try to be as litteral as you can (after all is a transcription) but feel free to delete any off-topic conversation. (i.e. Some random comment about what's Souzuo is wearing that day, etc.)
- Avoid any fancy format for the document, the most plain the text the better.
- Don't add time marks, those won't be added in anyway and it will mess up the text.
- Adding the name of who said what is optional, if you add it please use the complete name (ie. Caspian instead of C: or similar)
Q: "Can members of a secondary tribe within a kingdom be nobility? For example, can Neran characters in the wetlands become (or start as) nobility in the To'resk Kingdom?"
A: Caspian: The idea is that we've set up these kingdoms and these organizations – kingdoms, counties and duchies - with the idea that they represent that region the most. And then there is the ability to be other tribes inside those regions. So really it is a question of how much flexibility and control do the counts, kings and dukes have when they kind of are establishing these origins. At this point it's very important to us that the kings, counts and dukes be representatives of the primary tribes in that region, so that when people do meet them they have a good understanding of where they come from, what culture they are and things like that. We do expect however over the duration of the 10 year story – probably sooner rather than later – that people will gradually work their way up into the positions of leadership that are coming from the actual player base of the game and not people who are invested in being a part of the kings and counts and dukes or the nobility at launch. So the short answer to your question is: It's unlikely that we'll go ahead and allow people to be members of the other tribes as kings, counts and dukes during the initial launch of the game, but we do look forward to people of all tribes working their way up to king regardless of which settlement or domain that they live in.
Vye: And certainly some of the tribes have societies that are more xenophobic than others so the likelihood of it happening in one area versus another is going to be different among kingdoms as well. Some of them are more of a melting pot so it would be an easier opportunity for somebody to raise that way, but …
Souzou: Some of them for sure not.
Caspian: Yea, some of them for sure not.
Souzou: What I'm saying is that: Don't … don't try. Actually: Please try!
Any question just ask! :)