16 May

Website release version 2.11.0

By Vye

Fair tidings to you all, friends,

We made a small release today with a couple things to improve your online experience:

Bounties Collected

• HTML tags were accidentally showing up in Featured Posts headings
  • Access to Early and Exclusive Access forums was not being properly awarded at the sale prices. Now anyone with 3,500 Influence OR a package that lists access to that forum will get you into Early Access. Likewise, 10,000 Influence OR a package (AKA Courtier) that lists access to that forum as a reward will get you into Exclusive Access. All information inside Early Access and Exclusive Access are subject to NDA.

Quests Completed

• Token Contribution functionality was added in concert with the Token Contest we are kicking off this week. Stay tuned for the announcement of the contest!
  • Profile Picture and Signature moderation functionality has been upgraded. If a Moderator or Admin has to remove something inappropriate, there's 3 strikes and you're out. After the 3rd violation, an account will lose the privilege of having a Profile Picture or Signature, so keep it classy, friends! If you find something that you think may violate the polity, report the post and add a note that the image or signature is the problem.

For the glory of Elyria,

Vye

Shriyk - 3 months ago

OOO Im excited for the token competition.

Rhaegys - 3 months ago

It's more likely that because of the token competition of week 3 they have raised the restriction from 1 token to 3 token of each type.

Hugh Bris - 3 months ago

So, I looked at the Merch Store wondering if there was anything added and now I see the Villager and Guild Tokens... but I already bought mine and they were gone. I used Store Credit so I don't have a Xsolla recipt

Sanguinesh Eviscerator - 3 months ago
@Hugh Bris:

Posted By Hugh Bris at 5:45 PM - Tue May 16 2017

in the store, on the clickdown menu next to your name is a transaction history tab that will show all purchases

Tarvald - 3 months ago

So I have Courtier package, and cannot see the 10k forums still.

Edit: See that you are working on it now. Still hope to get a reply.

Scheneighnay - 3 months ago

So does that mean it was a glitch that's been preventing me from setting a profile pic and not an uninformed ban?

Serpentius - 3 months ago
@Scheneighnay:

Posted By Scheneighnay at 1:52 PM - Tue May 16 2017

Hello Scheneighnay. Your avatar has been removed 3 times previously, thus your account no longer has this ability.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Scheneighnay - 3 months ago
@Serpentius:

Posted By Serpentius at 5/17/2017 10:12:51 PM

Posted By Scheneighnay at 1:52 PM - Tue May 16 2017

Let me know if you have any further questions.

PM hopefully sent, not a fan of the "typing in the recipient" system.

Arisilde - 3 months ago
@Scheneighnay:

Posted By Scheneighnay at 5:27 PM - Wed May 17 2017

Posted By Serpentius at 5/17/2017 10:12:51 PM

Posted By Scheneighnay at 1:52 PM - Tue May 16 2017

Let me know if you have any further questions.

PM hopefully sent, not a fan of the "typing in the recipient" system.

There's a button right next to everyone's avatar to send them a message.

Scheneighnay - 3 months ago
@Arisilde:

Posted By Arisilde at 5:53 PM - Wed May 17 2017

Posted By Scheneighnay at 5:27 PM - Wed May 17 2017

Posted By Serpentius at 5/17/2017 10:12:51 PM

Posted By Scheneighnay at 1:52 PM - Tue May 16 2017

Let me know if you have any further questions.

PM hopefully sent, not a fan of the "typing in the recipient" system.

There's a button right next to everyone's avatar to send them a message.

Normal members, yes, but look at theirs.

Heartagram - 3 months ago

I'm confused with tokens, what are they for? are they limited 1 per account like everyone says they are?

Atlas Forgiven - 3 months ago
@Heartagram:

Posted By Heartagram at 3:52 PM - Tue May 16 2017

Hopefully all will be revealed shortly but just to keep you interested here is what we know about tokens.

Town token will expand the size the town. Each token given to a specific town will make it a little larger.

Guild/school tokens will give a slight research boost allowing said establishment to advance a little quicker than normal.

And its looking like you will be able to buy a few tokens for each category.

Previously it was said just 1 token per category per account but it looks like that might change, we will just have to wait and see for the official update.

Posted By Hugh Bris at 5:45 PM - Tue May 16 2017

This might seem like a bug but I don't think so. We will just have to see when the new info is released

ColinKaro - 3 months ago
@Heartagram:

Posted By Heartagram at 4:52 PM - Tue May 16 2017

it will be explained in the new update. should happen today yet, unless something comes up.

UDLAlkaline - 3 months ago

Edit: Issue was fix

markof - 3 months ago

Do not know if it's intended but i have been able to add 2 tokens of each type to my cart while i already have bought one of each a long time ago, i thought we were limited to one per account ?

Vye - 3 months ago

If it were, would that be good or bad?

Azmodeth - 3 months ago
@Vye:

Posted By Vye at 4:24 PM - Tue May 16 2017

If it were, would that be good or bad?

LOL I like you, your hilarious!

Primus Dedumo - 3 months ago

So the token thing, is this gonna be some kind of hunger games thing?

MusaKn - 3 months ago

seeing a post from you vye is like tasting the sweet milk from the earth mothers teets, hail the goddess Vye

Shamstone - 3 months ago

Likewise.... Exclusive Access has dropped off my profile when it shouldn't have :(

CheshireGuevara - 3 months ago

I lost my 10k access here on the forums XD

Oracle - 3 months ago
@CheshireGuevara:

Posted By MarchionessCheshire at 9:13 PM - Tue May 16 2017

I lost my 10k access here on the forums XD

Do you have a package that allows it, or are you just a 10k backer like us?

CheshireGuevara - 3 months ago
@Oracle:

Posted By Oracle at 4:16 PM - Tue May 16 2017

Posted By MarchionessCheshire at 9:13 PM - Tue May 16 2017

I lost my 10k access here on the forums XD

Do you have a package that allows it, or are you just a 10k backer like us?

10k Backer. My package is just the old KS Count package :P

Oracle - 3 months ago

Thanks Vye ;)

Where do I find the Token functionality?

I thought perhaps I didn't have one and overlooked it somehow, as they are listed for sale on the store again, so got some, but they are still listed for sale.. Have I purchased twice and cocked up? As a Count would I not be able to gift my brother if I'm feeling generous? I guess I should just ask Inept and Fraz gift him theirs? ;)

There may be a bug.

It looks like Exclusive Access isn't working either as it's now vanished since the update. In my case it's the 10,000 influence code that's not working.

Vye - 3 months ago
@Oracle:

Posted By Oracle at 1:10 PM - Tue May 16 2017

Thanks Vye ;)

Where do I find the Token functionality?

There may be a bug.

The Token stuff isn't accessible yet - we just released in preparation of that. We'll announce that soon!

We are investigating the forum access issue as well.

Oracle - 3 months ago
@Vye:

Posted By Vye at 9:20 PM - Tue May 16 2017

Posted By Oracle at 1:10 PM - Tue May 16 2017

Thanks Vye ;)

Where do I find the Token functionality?

There may be a bug.

We are investigating the forum access issue as well.

Many thanks. I've added to seperate bug slots just in case you guys find that easier to manage ;)

Flynnt - 3 months ago

Thanks for the update guys! Can't wait to see what week 4 brings!

Elitevulture - 3 months ago

Ah yes.. It's soon time to be generous with tokens :)

Bombastus - 3 months ago

Mmm. Tokens.

Azeron - 3 months ago

Awesome! Thank you for update!