COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] Thanedom(county) of Ithilien

The hooded men of the woods came sweeping in like the darkness, navigating through the trees and forest floor like shadows. It was here they waited and watched..... continued

Ithilien is committed to cultivating a community where people of all gameplay types can come together and thrive in an environment that supports the individual's personal style, as each piece supplies benefit to the whole. Ithilien resides on the NA-East server in the duchy of Erzhalden under the leadership of the Grand Jarl Copin Balen, who belongs to the Kingdom of Vornair led by Evelake Rhyne. We are a county committed to excellence, and as such seek a strong military and economy to ensure we are both protected and prosperous. As a priority, our military focus will be such that we are able to protect our borders without the need of outside assistance, as well as provide a considerable force to serve both kingdom and duchy in time of need. We understand that an army cannot march on an empty stomach, so the need of a strong economic infrastructure is paramount to our prosperity. Understanding this means to view the merchants and business owners as valuable resources not to be overlooked. Maintaining safe transportation via trade routes will be a top priority of Ithilien and its military force. This will ensure that guilds and businesses who make their home in Ithilien will be able to circulate goods safely and efficiently throughout the county. So, whether you are someone looking to excel in combat gameplay or simply desire to raise chickens and pick herbs from the surrounding countryside, all are welcome. Guilds, businesses, crafting enthusiasts are all desirable assets and I would love to have a conversation with you regarding how you would best fit here. There are currently many leadership positions that can be filled, so if infrastructure and management are in your DNA, I would love to speak with you regarding a position that would best help you accomplish your goals in CoE.

General Topics

Roleplaying – Roleplaying is not required in any way shape or form, on the other hand, if someone is a role-player, be respectful, they have as much fun immersing themselves in gameplay as you do living in your mom’s basement.

Military Training – It is my desire that everyone in Ithilien have at least minimum combat training to protect themselves should the worst happen.

Guilds – While I as a count am not committed to any guild, I am not above the idea should a good enough offer be presented. I am more than willing to talk to any guild master that wishes to reside or have a satellite in my county (medical, merchant, etc.…) so long as the agreement is mutually beneficial.

Feel free to PM me here on the forums or visit the discord of Vornair , Erzhalden or My Own Discord you'll find me there under Chief/Thane Gideon Ithilien

9/26/2016 2:46:40 AM #1

A wise leader surrounds themselves with wise people. Looks like you have your priorities in the right spot.

Great post :)

Dana FQ

10/6/2016 5:49:46 PM #2

I like your spunk

10/6/2016 7:12:47 PM #3

Looks like an awesome county, your a credit to your title and an asset to your duchy and kingdom.

10/18/2016 11:45:33 PM #4

They say if you build they will come,, the druids should have no trouble finding their way to you. smiles

1/5/2017 2:27:34 PM #5

I thoroughly enjoyed reading through your countys background on the wiki... This sounds like a solid place to live and or visit! :)

1/28/2017 8:36:32 PM #6

Bump

5/12/2017 3:31:04 AM #7

Edit* added my positions on some common topics concerning the game.

5/12/2017 4:50:02 AM #8

not saying **

5/12/2017 10:05:37 PM #9

Looking good! Can't wait to see how much your county grows!

6/8/2017 5:56:39 AM #10

The Count is cool

6/24/2017 2:18:47 AM #11

New coat of arms to represent the county/my bloodline, custom made by Hellmoon on the CoE discord