Wolves of the Moon

Where being different matters

Server: NA-E

Kingdom: Bordweall

Duchy: ask

County: ask

Town: ask

Introduction:

We are a group of misfits gathered to prove that the path you walk means little when you have a community that is all for one and one for all. Here we understand that life requires excessive attention and sometimes requires us to take drastic action but if we come together and become a pack, we will prosper, we will overcome all obsticals. We have many interests that stem from the hearts of those in the community and are accented and amplified by those around you. We are a family, we are each others pillar of support.

Our Strength Comes From The Pack

In Vit Kanin we emphasize individuality and promote out-of-the-box thinking without the sacrifice at the individuals behalf. Our plan is to support those individuals in their aspirations, which will, in-turn, support everyone else.

Leadership

The guild leadership is for only the eyes of the guild.

Kingdom of Bordweall-Forum Post:

County of Shade- Discord

Wolves of the moon- Discord

"We finally found you now you have a choice! For those of you who feel lost, abandoned, wronged, mistreated or feel that they are a meant to walk the path alone. Brothers....Sisters... I ask that you come to our settlement to join us. We are the ones who walk in the night who treat our brothers and sisters with great respect even if our ideas differ. We are the ones who will give our lives for our brothers but, respect their choice to walk a path alone. We have our flag that we proudly wave in the night sky. We are from all walks of life! Many of your fellow man has pulled at you asking you to come join their cause. We ask you to invite us to join your cause. We are strong and stand for everything they say that you must be. Our settlement is for you! For the brothers and sisters who need a place to rest! For you who needs a home to be yourself in no matter what has gone on around you to be a man, a woman, a brother, a sister. Have you decided to have it all? Your freedom and a family to fight for and with. Then join us! Join us in our settlement to do what we feel is right to pass through the difficulties. As long as your loyality is to your brothers and sisters we will live on." - The Wolves

Count Weylyn of Vit Kanin. Friend code B7D0EF

10/13/2016 4:11:55 PM #1

Sound great , if you guys looking for place to stablish your guild, my county "strongmist" , would welcome you and your guild

I am lookig for business partners and welcome any ideas

Discord: devislayer#9703

11/8/2016 6:21:21 PM #2

Sign me up!

Living As an Adventurer; Dying a Legend

11/26/2016 3:21:54 AM #3

I like the idea of this group, and I have questions.

What are the hierarchy, logistics, and goals of the group? Are you planning on having a single guild hall, individual sectors? Is there a absolute leader or does everyone rule themselves with only a council to guide them (I'm thinking a little like the Companions from Skyrim)?

Is there going to be a specific agenda, or is it a place for people to do whatever they want/agree on? Are you out to benefit yourselves or want to help others?

Again love the idea and wish for the best.

It's okay to make mistakes. At least...that's what everyone keeps telling me.

2/13/2017 3:52:05 PM #4

Good idea, how do I join the guild?

5/8/2017 5:24:02 AM #5

Don't worry friends we are still here if you would like to join...We might have seemed to have disappeared into the night..but we will always be here for our brothers and sisters now we have our own settlement and our own messaging system (team speak )

5/8/2017 10:27:17 AM #6

Hey, what server will you guys be on?

5/14/2017 10:52:10 PM #7

They're on the NA-East Server.

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

5/23/2017 4:59:08 AM #8

I shall join this i like it

5/23/2017 7:34:58 AM #9

This guild sounds awesome! I hope they fulfil everything that they planned and promised.

5/23/2017 7:58:47 AM #10

Hey, you know me. I'd like to join.

5/23/2017 8:40:32 AM #11

Good luck from a fellow wolf on the other side of the Atlantic! ;-)

5/23/2017 4:07:42 PM #12

thanks hey if you ever decide to come this way join us