COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
County of StrongMist(NA-W)

Alt- Guild open, open guilds , houses, lands, kingdoms to live, Kingdom of Vor, The haverlnd,Rooms, Jobs, work, wolf, wolves

County of Strongmist

The greatest gift in the world is friendship - that is what the County of Strongmist is all about. Located in the great duchy of the Haverlands, in Kingdon of Ashland we are focusing on economy and adventure, then we would try to establish a county power in able to protect our people, our family, and our kingdom

Info

The land will be focused in raw materials wood and ores, so we will be starting with establishing lumbers and mines, but these materials will be turned into tools if crafters were available to be sold in the market and be traded with other cities and counties.

Major City

the Major city will be called hilltown. Hilltown will have a beauty that was blessed by the fairies of the forest and the mother of the mountains. Alt- Guild open, open guilds , houses, lands, kingdoms to live, Kingdom of Vor, The haverlnd,Rooms, Jobs, work, wolf, wolves

House of Randolph

House Randolph is a house built upon loyalty and honor. We form strong friendships and respect those bonds; however, those at odds with House Randolph should be ready to face the wolves. House Randolph is currently led by Count Louis Randolph, ruler of the county of Strongmist and Hilltown. The House itself will be working on the safety of the town and the county with the Black Wolves, an elite force of which we are also recruiting members for. The house had already brotherhood with different houses that will work together and stand together

Recutings

We are welcome everyone, so if you are baron/mayor/guild master looking to establish your place, we will be glad to have you. If you citizen/business owner/adventure, you are more than welcome to choose a land in the county and start your own things.

Business offers

I, Count Louis Randolph, would be glad to sponsor or even partner any guild or business ideas as long as your proposed is good one

for more information you are more welcome to PM me or Discord

I am lookig for business partners and welcome any ideas

Discord: devislayer#9703