COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-EAST Vornair] Wolves Reach

---

The County of Wolves Reach

Within The Kingdom of Vornair, the County of Wolves Reach is a resource rich county filled with trees and large rivers. It holds the stronghold of The Draugr Fleet and it's sister city of Silverpoint. These two cities are focused primarily upon ship building and naval research, working in tandem as a dual military/civilian port city. It also houses the Shipwright's Association lead by Count Knoll.

Stronghold of The Draugr Fleet

One of the main naval stations for The Draugr Fleet. They will maintain sole jurisdiction over the residents and workers permitted in their territory. This will function much like a real navy station does.

Silverpoint

County Seat of Count Knoll, and a thriving port city dedicated to all things involving researching and developing ships, and assisting The Draugr Fleet with building and supplying their ships and sailors. Members of The Draugr Fleet will have free movement from one area to another, and will be welcome additions to the town when they are in port. Additionally, Draugr Fleet members will be provided basic housing and craftsmanship accommodations in Silverpoint, and be able to pursue the profession of their choosing in their time ashore.

Shipwrights Association

As yet not officially named, the Shipwrights Association will be a group of specialized craftsmen that build ships from the ground up for both The Draugr Fleet and private enterprises. Silverpoint will house a large naval yard and docking facility where ships can be built and launched as contracts are filled.

Craftsmen

There are great opportunities for craftsman of all variety to live and work within Silverpoint! Every trade is welcome!

Miners, Foresters, and Loggers

The main focus of the region will be on various timber and ore products. Timber and Mining camps will initially be set up and funded through the County of Wolves Reach, and control of the daily operations will be granted to those who prove themselves worthy of the position. Food and lodging shall be provided for all camp workers on site.

Blacksmiths and Carpenters

Metal working and timber products will be a major focus within the cities. There is a high need for all manner of specialties within each trade as well. Items such as nails, barrels, metal banding for barrels, chains, crates, brackets, hinges, various rigging items, boarding axes, timber planks, etc. will all be in high demand. Contracts for these products will be negotiated between the county and the craftsman to ensure enough supply for naval operations. Community crafting buildings and stations will be provided by the County of Wolves Reach

Other Tradesman

Many other opportunities exist for tradesmen of all kinds. Farmers, Architects, Rope Makers, Candle Makers, Brewers, and almost anything you can think of, will be welcome additions to the city and the county as a whole. Crafting stations will be made available as supplies permit.

Taxes

Without much information on taxes so far, I am unable to come up with a specific plan. However, that being said, I aim to make any kind of taxation system as fair as possible, and to make the overall goal of taxes to be the support of the Kingdom. That may mean that a years taxes can be paid in a few cords of woods or barrels of wine. Goods and services that would be otherwise paid for may be exchanged for tax payments on a case by case basis.

Discord!

Upates!

• The County Of Wolves Reach has officially found a home within the Duchy of the High Seas, lead by Captain Kellix! May we explore the great oceans together for the glory of King Evelake Rhyne!

• My County Q and A has been conducted and can be found here!

• Trade partnerships are beginning to be negotiated. Interested in trading with Wolves Reach? Feel free to send me a message!

10/15/2016 2:21:58 AM #1

Pledged Barons:

Baron Jaecp - A formidable warlord, his fortress is located strategically to defend Silverpoint. Within it's walls, all manner of war machines are researched and the finest soldiers trained.

Baron Solan Draco - The courageous and inspirational leader of the town of Solhavn. It is strategically located near the port city of Silverpoint to provide crafted materials to support its maritime objectives and also to provide militia support when needed.

Baron Kytria - Self possessed and discerning, Baron Kytria facilitates trade near the border, and encourages the local tradesmen to hone their crafts. The surrounding farmlands are of vital importance to the upkeep of the fleet.

Mayoress Nautae Drydins Fierce and Loyal leader who runs the wild town of Elendor. Located in the rugged forests, it is a place for those who wish to seek their fortune hunting for valuable pelts, panning for gold, or felling the mightiest of trees. Our aim is to supply the leathers and timbers for the ships, and the salted meat for the Sailors. Only those of an adventurous and hearty lot may apply.

Other pledged members:

Ashylarry - Commander of Awesomeness

Traegore

Zoot

Lotsolance

Kirvir

Alori Lizbeth

Cap'n Vernse

10/18/2016 2:21:00 PM #2

Looks Good.

11/13/2016 6:48:14 PM #3

Bumped for updates :)

11/13/2016 7:45:12 PM #4

As commander of awesomeness I confirm the awesomeness of Wolves Reach.

But in seriousness if you are interested in the future of sea travel this is the place to be. Help us work toward developing things such as war ships, or merchant vessels. If Elyria is anything like the real world a lot of action will be involved with port cities, and will eventually become highly populated. The Vornair leaders are very aware of the importance of sea travel as we get further into the game, and they are the perfect KD to join if you're interested in this sort of thing, and want to work towards the advancement of Elyrian civilization.

Merchants Beware of Ashy Sails..

11/14/2016 3:50:18 AM #5

Speaking of that, Hi! I'm Jaecp. I piloted aircraft carriers for a number of years in the Navy and have a science background otherwise.

I'm planning on being a classic "Science Hero" with my Baron character, equally good with a sword or a tinkers kit.

I'm still hashing things out with Gnoll, but I'd love to see the Fortress be both a place where we can defend the area, but also to act as a Military Research Institute for things like siege weaponry, defensive weaponry, and clockwork. Greek Fire anyone?

Anyway, hello, and if anyone has any questions or ideas for me shoot!

11/14/2016 4:39:43 PM #6

Pshhh. See? We even got someone from the Navy on our team? GG WP.

Seriously though... Come join our guild... Free punch N pie.

Merchants Beware of Ashy Sails..

11/15/2016 7:40:08 PM #7

Three people from the Navy actually. Jaecp, myself, and Grand Admiral Elensar are all Navy :)

11/16/2016 8:50:14 PM #8

I think at this point the word is "braintrust"

Also, we do have a wide range between the three of us so don't assume anything about us just because we ex-military ;)

11/18/2016 7:21:06 PM #9

True, we all did vastly different jobs.

11/19/2016 2:06:45 AM #10

Hehe, I was thinking more about temperament, but thats true as well.

1/16/2017 8:37:06 PM #11

Bump for info: Early march I will have a Q and A with the kingdom, so if you've got any questions, you can either post them here, or wait for the document to come out in discord to enter them in there. Either way I'm looking forward to answering anything you can throw at me :)

2/13/2017 5:28:04 PM #12

Bumped for updated info.

2/16/2017 4:52:42 AM #13

Another bump for updated members list :)

2/21/2017 12:05:51 AM #14

Pipe me aboard - I'm a new member of Wolves Reach. I'm proud to be a part of this group!

3/4/2017 6:12:52 AM #15

Ding ding. Ding ding. Traegore, Arriving. Ding.