COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Where do you live/ origin from?

I myself am born in germany and now live here since 16 years, obviously I'm 16. To be a bit more precise: I was born near Cologne and lived in this city bergisch gladbach till 5 years. Then I actualy lived in Cologne for 4 years and than moved back to Bergisch Gladbach and am still here. Of course I speak german and seemingly some english, too. Now my question to you: "Where do you live or lived or where are you born". Tell me what you want. Maybe I`m going to ask more questions like this in the future. I just love stories.

Yes this thread is always active and I will read everything.

12/8/2015 12:42:23 PM #1

Sweden and sweden ^^ Swede throughout, however over the recent years I've begun to talk and think in english more than swedish due to me talking and writing in english on a daily bases with friends abroad as well as through gaming. Which I have done for the past 5 years straight more or less. I prefer english over swedish but it's annoying at times when I meet friends and family since I tend to push in english words in my swedish sentences. I even have a english accent on certain swedish words, quite messed up at times haha. :)

12/8/2015 2:49:08 PM #2

I'm from Ithaca, NY (USA) a great little town in central New York State that has two large colleges (Cornell & Ithaca College). Our population literally doubles in the school year (40k in summer to 80k when schools are in session). Ithaca is also kind of like California but on the East coast, very open minded/eco conscious. I would say that the most frustrating thing about living in NY is that everyone on the internet thinks you are actually from New York City but I actually live like 5 or so hours from the city and have only been there 2 or 3 times in my life (in 25 years).

12/8/2015 3:55:32 PM #3

I live, and have basically my whole life, in the great state of Michigan, USA. I feel you Hellmoon, people hear Im from Michigan and instantly think Im from Detroit. Now, I love LOVE Detroit. I lived there for 2 years, and I go back at least once a month. I grew up in northern lower Michigan, which seems like a weird thing to say but its not. My home town has about 800 people in it, and I lived in the rural area away from that small town. I currently live in a small town outside Flint, MI.

12/8/2015 4:31:45 PM #4

I am originally from Millington, Tn (just north of Memphis.) I joined the army which landed me in Augusta, Ga while I wasn't in Iraq. From there, I lived near Wallops Island, Va for work and now I'm back in the Memphis area.

Friend code: 172B2A

12/8/2015 4:44:09 PM #5

I live in Canada. Actually about two hours from Detroit and Toronto. I live in Ontario. Have lived here my whole life.

12/8/2015 4:52:54 PM #6

Love posts like these!

Lived in England pretty much all my life. Actually a few months in South Africa when I was a baby and a few months in China where I was working, a few years ago. Speak fluent English while I'm sober, know very basic Mandarin, some curses in a few other languages and I'm convinced my cat can understand me if I meow.

Even still, I'm hardly British by blood. South Africa is my second nationality. My father has strong Italian heritage which means I get to keep my tan all year round. His non-British heritage is that of Scotland and England (making me about an 8th English, by blood?). My mother, being of Afrikaner descent brings a strong Dutch spice, however even she is mixed with German and French blood. My Southern England accent has fooled many into thinking I'm a regular Brit with stock British blood. :P Jeez, who even am I? :L

12/8/2015 6:07:41 PM #7

India. Probably I m in few Indians who play mmorpgs.:)

12/8/2015 7:27:44 PM #8

There was an Indian in the same LotRO guild as me :) she was nice.

12/8/2015 7:34:39 PM #9

I'm from Brazil. I know we ain't popular in most of the MMOrpg games given the behaviour of a few troll brhuehue players and I'm sorry about that. This game is the first one to make me comment and participante in a forum, loving the experience.

12/8/2015 8:34:10 PM #10

Just be open and friendly to everyone and you'll be fine.

12/8/2015 9:33:01 PM #11

New Jersey,I love meeting and talking to new people. I look forward to playing with everyone around the world.

Check out my Stream on Twitch

12/8/2015 9:48:53 PM #12

Born in Croydon, London, grew up near Ipswich, Suffolk now live in South East London.

12/8/2015 10:24:38 PM #13

I've been in Southern Ontario, Canada all my life. Currently live in a small city called Cambridge.

12/8/2015 10:26:02 PM #14

I was born on Quilmes, Buenos Aires, Argentina and... I never lived there, I was living in Avellaneda until I was eight years old... After that I moved to Spain on Tarragona, Catalonia and I was living there until I was sixteen years old and after that I moved again to Argentina, this time to Oberá, Misiones and I lived here for the last six years. :)

That is why my english sucks. :P

12/8/2015 10:29:04 PM #15

Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain. I lived here almost all my live but I lived in Barcelona one year in order to finish my History degree.