COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
[NA-W County of Wexford]

Introduction

Hello, I am Count Long, of Wexford county, within the Duchy of Sanctaphandri, Kingdom of Ashland.

Wexford is currently seeking Barons, Mayors, and commonfolk to live and work within our lands.

Our Focus

Wexford will have a heavy focus on invention, science, and research. If you love or hate animals, medicine, and fires, I'm certain there will be plenty of work to accommodate you. People of all professions are welcome, however, as Wexford looks to be a leader of progress in all sciences, not just those involving test tubes and beakers.

Military

While much of our manpower will be spent pursuing advancement and perfection of each science, we will maintain a solid force to defend our lands, under the direction of the Duke of Sanctaphandri, which will be equipped with cutting edge technology developed in-county by the brightest minds, as well as those brought from other centers of innovation.

The College

Wexford's capital will also be host to the College of Innovation and Science, where the brightest and most dedicated can hone their crafts. The College will also be the grounds from which many positions will be filled, based on the merits of individuals and the work they produce. We are currently still developing a tuition plan for the college, and will make a post for the college itself when more information is available.

The most illustrious of the positions filled from the College is among the ranks of the Innovation Initiative, which is to be a team personally overseen by myself, with the goal of engineering solutions to issues of importance and urgency, as decided by the king and/or duke.

Taxes

While not much is known about the coming economic status of Ashland, and as a result, Wexford county, we hope to develop a tax plan for our county which rewards results, including tax cuts or rebates for those who produce technology of worth, as determined by the king and duke. We also hope to manage taxes in a way that will bring business to our towns and spur economy growth with an emphasis on small business.

Contact information

The best way to contact me is via Discord, or by leaving a reply on this topic.

Discord is : https://discord.gg/XmrMWHD

My username : Count Long#2842

I will likely be available to talk or respond to forums between 6am to 10pm PST most days.

Count of Raberre's Rest

11/25/2016 12:56:57 PM #1

Link to my Duke' s post : chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/14071/naw-duchy-of-sanctaphandri

Count of Raberre's Rest

11/26/2016 8:10:16 AM #2

Rest assured, our economy will thrive fellow Ashlander.

11/26/2016 9:07:22 PM #3

update, we have finally decided on a flag!

Count of Raberre's Rest

11/27/2016 12:17:31 PM #4

Nice flag, Ser Long.

1/19/2017 5:27:20 AM #5

I love the flag and I love that we're neighbors! We really need to have a Wexford/Flautas CAH game night one of these days.

1/26/2017 6:54:04 PM #6

Like those that posted above me - I like the flag. Actually, I find it interesting that you went with a flag in general and not a crest like many others.