COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE ORGANIZATIONS
[EU] Arkadian Dept of Health

Angelica's Divine Mercy Hospital System

Angelica's Divine Mercy Hospital System aims to provide healthcare to the citizens of Elyria via a network of clinics, hospitals and outposts.

Headquarted in the Duchy of Lyon

Combined with The Church of Lyon

THE FOLLOWING ROLES ARE AVAILABLE WITHIN ANGELICA'S DIVINE MERCY HOSPITAL SYSTEM

HOSPITAL HEALERS

These see patients of all age groups and classes with the healers seeing the full varying spectrum of injury’s. Some of what you could be healing are: those suffering from broken bones, colds, flu, poison, bleeding, cuts and surgery.

OUTPOST HEALERS

These healers are placed in baronies and travel with armed forces, they set up war surgeries as well as field medical tents to make sure soldiers are patched up and get back on their feet as quickly as possible. Outpost healers can be stationed throughout the entire realm.

TEACHERS

The Duchy of Lyon will have a healing school established in which all healers can share their knowledge with students. For this we will require a number of teachers to teach our next generation as well as advance knowledge to share with our own.

PALLATIVE CARE

Palliative care workers will work alongside the Minister of Mann. A Minister of Mann is primarily concerned with the emotional and spiritual well-being of mann. They are learned in the old texts and legends of mann. They offer teaching to the people and spiritual encouragement. They are responsible for the building and maintenance of Churches and Shrines to our gods. They may travel the land spreading the blessings of our gods or minister to one village for a lifetime. Others will oversee our orphanages and provide social services. They will conduct rituals and ceremonies for the people, including weddings, funerals and initiation rights.

The Palliative care healers will work with those who are at the end of their life and dying, providing Elyrians with a painless and peaceful last few days of life by giving comfort and blessings.

We welcome all promising individuals, from any nationality, to contact the High Priest or The Master Healer of Lyon by joining the Duchy of Lyon discord

1/5/2017 10:21:30 PM #1

Great Post. I hope that Sophos County might be able to get a division of your healers and teachers in our capital which are able to show us some tricks.

1/5/2017 10:24:54 PM #2

@Bakabu I am sure we could work something out :)

1/18/2017 1:59:56 PM #3

If anyone else is interested, feel free to ask :)

1/18/2017 3:05:34 PM #4

Sounds like my employer :p

1/19/2017 3:30:06 PM #5

Yes Sindal, we aim to have an organized approach to everything we do including healing. I predict healing will be so important in this game. Glad to have you as one of our healers!

2/8/2017 3:38:32 PM #6

Nice.

3/19/2017 3:17:31 PM #7

We are still looking for anyone who would like to be a healer / medics.

5/3/2017 12:34:04 PM #8

Really looking forward to be part of the team ! o/