COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
NA-E The Wandering Eye (Explorers Guild)

Alt text - can be left blank

Guild Recruitment

Greeting adventurers, map makers, seekers of truth and knowledge! Welcome to “The Wandering Eye” an Explorer/ Scholar's’ guild that aims to discover, record and gather anything and everything on the lands be it near or far. The guild will be involved with all Explorer skills and any other skills that are considered necessary for such endeavor, such as cartography, first-aid, survival, combat, languages, etc.

For the Clients

Clients will have number of services. This guild is not just about exploring. People can post "Quests" on the bulletin board, use our library for research, ideas or just reading on what's happening in the world; clients can also participate in auctions for equipment, scrolls, books and pretty much anything that is put into auction by our members. Clients will also benefit from other services that may be posted in the future. (Recommendations are appreciated)

What to Expect:

The Wandering Eye will offer gear, licence, training, access to appraisers and traducers, adventure, camaraderie and anything that an explorer could need. You would have lots of fun and backing from a dedicated guild and community.

Jobs:

“The Wandering Eye” is seeking to fill positions to individuals that show loyalty and truly wish to make the guild great:

Adventurers (Combat):

The back bone of the guild, those who go towards places unknown, brave caves and dungeons, look for relics, tomes, scriptures and any item and information of value. - OPEN

Cartographers (Mapping):

Those who make sure we wander, but are never lost. People who draw the maps, let us know where animals are, caves are found and anything of interest in the lands, caves and dungeons. -OPEN

Scholars (Research):

Those who help us understand what we find and keeps us safe in the dungeons understanding what the walls, books and anything say in caves and dungeons. Those who let us understand ancient and modern civilizations. These individuals also help keep the guild's technology and knowledge updated. -OPEN

Note that some of these positions may or may not go to the field, also there may be more jobs in the future.

So if you are a person that loves to discover new lands, find treasures, uncover relics and bits of the past, and take risks in a cave or dungeon for grand rewards then you should join us today!

We are located within the Grand Duchy of Caeruleum . Please feel free to contact us through PM’s or the guilds Discord for more information.

# The red words are links to better understand the information being given.
1/11/2017 12:42:48 AM #1

How would an Explorers Guild work? Guilds in CoE are a bit vague at the moment but they seem to be more crafier focused"

I suppose the Cartography skill is crafting.

Just curious. I love the idea that Exploration is definitely going to be part of CoE.

The Township of Bris, County Delgora. Friend Code B2CF9C Friend Code B2CF9C

1/11/2017 12:51:45 AM #2

Posted By Hugh Bris at 8:42 PM - Tue Jan 10 2017

How would an Explorers Guild work? Guilds in CoE are a bit vague at the moment but they seem to be more crafier focused"

I suppose the Cartography skill is crafting.

Just curious. I love the idea that Exploration is definitely going to be part of CoE.

We would find new places and map them, we also go to dungeons and caves found and try to check what is inside. Also the guild would be doing jobs like taking people such as scholars to hard to reach places, selling maps that tell where ore, animals and places of interest are, etc. Cartography is a type of crafting, you make maps and mark places of interest.

1/11/2017 12:52:05 AM #3

This seems like a very good idea. Its still early for me to decide which way i m gona head, but a crew of explorers seems like a good idea!

Friend Code: F9A923

1/11/2017 1:09:09 AM #4

Posted By MrNtorees at 8:52 PM - Tue Jan 10 2017

This seems like a very good idea. Its still early for me to decide which way i m gona head, but a crew of explorers seems like a good idea!

Glad you liked it, if you ever decide that you wish to travel and explore, we welcome you with open arms.

1/11/2017 1:39:33 PM #5

Sounds like a guild with a solid concept. I wish you luck in your quest to explore the far beyonds.

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

1/12/2017 4:53:50 AM #6

Haven't seen many explorers guilds around, check your PM's.

1/14/2017 5:44:01 AM #7

Maybe your guild and mine could work on some sort of partnership?

1/14/2017 5:59:17 AM #8

Posted By Tabletop at 01:44 AM - Sat Jan 14 2017

Maybe your guild and mine could work on some sort of partnership?

Of course, we can talk more about it in PM or check up my discord.

3/1/2017 11:36:43 PM #9

The chance to venture to hell and back to find relics and artifacts? The chance to brave dungeons and unexplored ruins? Count me in!

"Magic is a fierce power only certain will be able to command. I will command it, born with it or not! I will ascend to a higher being, no king nor god shall stand in my way!" -Xidan Annasil

3/7/2017 9:58:16 PM #10

I love the idea of exploring, let me join and I shall explore the whole world for the guild!

3/7/2017 10:02:52 PM #11

Post looks great, might have a traveling blacksmith from our guild that may be able to join y'all sometimes.

Alt text - can be left blank

3/7/2017 10:10:08 PM #12

Posted By StrawHat at 6:02 PM - Tue Mar 07 2017

Post looks great, might have a traveling blacksmith from our guild that may be able to join y'all sometimes.

That would be great, would be a pleasure working with your guild in the future.

3/7/2017 10:11:15 PM #13

Posted By AsterStarbound at 5:58 PM - Tue Mar 07 2017

I love the idea of exploring, let me join and I shall explore the whole world for the guild!

Welcome to the guild, pm me on this link The Wandering Eye

3/7/2017 10:47:52 PM #14

I'd be interested in maps and other findings if y'all will be selling. Not much of an explorer myself, but I do like to keep informed on the goings on in the world.

3/7/2017 11:14:44 PM #15

not all who wander are lost...some are seeking

We Are The Many... We Are The One... We Are THE WAERD !!!