COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU] Town of Greylinton

The town of Greylinton

Info

Mayor: Benjamin von Grey

Kingdom: Al-Khezam

County: Mercia

Barony Goals

The town of Greylinton intends to become a trading hub for the guilds of Al-Khezam and travelers alike. The house von Grey encourages traders and guilds to settle within the town of Greylinton for the following reasons:

• Low taxes to promote trading and making profit
  • A council that listens to the desires of the guilds (more on this below).
  • Plenty of roads linked to other kingdoms and settlements

The town council

The town council of Greylinton will include 8 members. These members are:

• The mayor
  • The captain of the guard
  • The leaders of the 6 most influential guilds

Whenever a proposal is made the council gets to vote for it. Certain members of the council (such as the mayor) will have more influence with their vote. Any member of the council can make a proposal for the barony during the meetings.

The Greylinton Brewery

The Greylinton Brewery is going to be the primary trading organization of the barony. House von Grey will use this brewery to create and trade the greatest beverages of Al-Khezam and Elyria.

There will be a tavern attached to the brewery intended for travelers and people interested in the beverages.

House von Grey

The house von Grey is the ruling house of the barony and the owner of the Greylinton brewery. It's intention is to become one of the richest houses of Elyria.

Any trader, brewer or guildleader is encouraged to join the house. It currently consists of two members.

Town of Greylinton Discord

If you are interested in settling within the town, doing business, joining the house or having a chat then you are more than welcome to join our Discord server:

4/10/2017 5:04:39 PM #1

Reserved

4/10/2017 5:30:18 PM #2

Wish all the best to town of Greylinton

4/10/2017 5:43:04 PM #3

Looks good. I hope I'll be able to get my hands on some of those fine beverages ;)

Alt text

4/10/2017 5:51:07 PM #4

I see a bright future for the brewery with the infrustrature and road planning you have, a brilliant idea for a thriving city!

What will you Name those famous beverages of yours? And will you be willing to share your secret ingredients ;)

Duke Usifan Banner

4/10/2017 6:04:14 PM #5

Nice post! All the best for Greylington! :)

4/10/2017 7:05:26 PM #6

Posted By Usifan at 7:51 PM - Mon Apr 10 2017

I see a bright future for the brewery with the infrustrature and road planning you have, a brilliant idea for a thriving city!

What will you Name those famous beverages of yours? And will you be willing to share your secret ingredients ;)

The beverages will likely have the name "Greylinton" in front of them, such as "Greylinton wine", Each recipe will be a family secret :)

Speaking of family, I want to take this opportunity to announce a new family member, Dracon von Grey :)

Welcome to the family!

4/11/2017 1:48:51 PM #7

May the Greylinton's legacy live on forever!

5/1/2019 3:52:17 PM #8

May your enterprise be prosperous fellow mayor!

Fuck you Caspian the<em>city</em>of_khersoness