COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU/Arkadia] Duchy of Wirtenberg

Duchy of Wirtenberg

Deutsche Version ; Kingdom of Arkadia

The recently founded Duchy of Wirtenberg is in search for pioneers who have the courage to build a home in Exposition on the EU-Server to last for coming generations.

Organization

The inhabitants are supported by 3 groups divided by their tasks. The first two groups protect body and soul, the worldy rulers and the divine clergy. They protect the third group, the citizen producing goods.

Out of this three playstyles 11 ministries are formed to serve for the different needs of the people. You aren't set on a special task though, in reality you will likely do a bit of everything but the ratio will differ, this way it stays dynamic and has good opportunities to rise in rank.

The finest people form with their competence, their noble behaviour, their ancestry and their divine intent the nobility. The groups support each other in mutual respect, every task has its privileges and duties. Nobility is a heavy duty.

About the duchy

The duchy is inspired by the feudal system of the holy roman empire, that is as far this is possible within the kingdom. It forms a mix of germanic and roman culture.

Our next goal is Domain Selection to grab a domain that supports a strong economy and wealthy duchy.

The three chalice in the coat of arms symbolize a strong economy, they also symbolize the three pillars Wirtenberg is built upon; the knight, the priest and the citizen supporting each other. Above the helmet there is a trinking horn which refers to the tavern that made Wirtenberg powerful in the early days, and is a symbol for its warm-hearted nature.

How to join the fun

Wirtenberg is diverse and is welcoming every upright person. Want to go from squire to knight, search for a place of your future city or want to enter prestigious government positions? We got something for everyone. Much effort is put into the culture so it is not only an environment thats interesting to live in but also a possible fertile soil for RP and festivities.

We are searching for:

• Counts for the duchy of Wirtenberg

• Barons and mayors for the county of Wirtenberg

• Citizen of every profession for the city of Wirtenberg

• Warriors for the castle

• Priests for the diocese Wirtenberg

• Officials for the ministries of the duchy

• Community manager for public relation

• Leader for guilds and other organisations

You are invited to join our Discord-Server and learn more.

5/2/2017 12:09:31 PM #1

Welcome Duke Ulrich Wirtenberg to the Kingdom of Arkadia. A pleasure to be in your Duchy.

5/9/2017 11:01:57 AM #2

It is nice that you like it. Welcome to our new members.

5/12/2017 5:51:48 AM #3

Ein neues Herzogtum, in dem die deutsche Sprache gesprochen wird. Sehr erfreut. Wer sich im Herzogtum Wirtemberg niederlässt, kann sich bei mir in discord melden und bis zum Spielstart kostenlos die deutschsprachige Zeitung lesen, um Neuigkeiten aus Wirtenberg zu erfahren

House Pyrros

6/10/2017 10:16:35 AM #4

Great presentation, welcome!

Duke of Lyrhia

9/13/2017 12:44:09 AM #5

We will trumf!

9/28/2017 7:53:22 PM #6

I don't speak German, but would you like an other count in the team? That will be great :)

But I rather not join in any wars.

10/8/2017 4:17:42 PM #7

The county of Maplefield needs mayors willing to contribute to culture!

Schools, Inn, Churches, and contribute to the special architecture of the cities and country lands. Mayors who love nature are especially welcome.

10/8/2017 4:54:56 PM #8

Welcome.. nice post.

11/3/2017 8:50:52 PM #9

It will be an honor to serve as your Baron my Lord.

11/24/2017 1:31:34 PM #10

Cooles Projekt. Würde mich freuen in Wirtenberg zu leben und dafür zu kämpfen.

11/25/2017 4:48:04 PM #11

I will always be impressed by the number of counts and mayor that join Arkadia, and this is only the beginning !

Join Now!

1/19/2018 6:40:47 PM #12

i am so hyped for the game and glad to be a part of the Arkadia Kingdom. Love the community

5/9/2018 7:46:38 AM #13

Wirtenberg exists for over a year now, i wanted to use this opportunity to thank all those fellow citizens for their continued support of the duchy and also the Arkadians which made me feel home in the kingdom. In celebration to this the Ducal Academy was founded, happy kickstarterversary!

6/21/2018 1:44:09 PM #14

Really nice presentation!!

209920 WALLACHIA

8/22/2018 10:40:30 PM #15

Ich freue mich später als Bürger Wirtenbergs im Spiel unterwegs zu sein, wer macht mit?

~~~ Member of Kingdom Arcadia, Wirtenberg Duchy ~~~
Maybe you will convince me to change something about it?