COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Recruitment for the Town of Königsberg

The Town of Königsberg (NA-E)

Königsberg will be stationed in the Kingdom of Bordweall, in the Grand Duchy of Caeruleum, under the County of Shady.

Direction

The town itself will be primarily focused on military, with a secondary focus of economics. Königsberg will be run by The Knights Order, but the power throughout the town will be divided among the prominent members of the Order and community.

Purpose

To have a strong foothold for the Order to grow and prosper. Königsberg is meant to be a beacon of hope for those in need and a safe place to stay if needed. We want Königsberg to be a bustling town of wealth and might.

Goal

Our main goal for Königsberg is to be the most prosperous town in our County and if we can manage, in our Duchy. Along with that we want to have a proud and loyal township owned by The Knights Order.

Arrangement of Settlement

The Town will be defense based in order to give safety to those living within the township. There will be plenty of farms for growing whatever plants are needed. There will be everything an individual will need and then some. There will be a General store, Ins, Carpenter's Shop, Smithy, etc.

Power Throughout The Town

most power---least power

Mayor (Twitchy), Council (Consists of prominent members of each district), Military (Based on rank), Guild Owner’s (If based under the Order), Guards (Enforces the laws), Landowner’s (Any citizen that owns land within the town), Crafter's (Anyone with a trade skill that benefits the town, apprentices apply here), Peasants (Anyone working under someone else), Traveler’s (Anyone new to town or passing through).

Expectations

All citizens living within the Town must know how to defend themselves and fight. If we are under attack you MUST help defend. Loyalty is a given while living here, if you don’t feel safe in your own town because you can’t trust your neighbors, then why live there, am I right? While living and working inside the Town, the town itself along with the Order has first contracts with all working civilians, this allows a steady growth and a healthy economy.

What we are looking for

PM destroyer118 (me) or Twitchyyy about becoming a citizen within Königsberg

Crafts

carpenter’s, masons, tailor’s, fletcher's, cooks, FARMER'S, glass blowers, leather workers, lumberjacks, herbalists, alchemists, cartographer's, paper maker’s, scribes, Mages, any type of Healer, and Apprentice's, and ordinary worker's.

(we would like to have all of these within our town, but that is a stretch in itself, you do not need to be one of these in order to live in our town but it would be much appreciated.)

Guilds

If you have a guild that is focused around one or more of the above professions, you're more than welcome to station yourselves within our township.

(If your guild does not contain the above profession(s) and you still want to be stationed within our walls, send us (Either me or Twittchyyy through PM) a small case as to why you would be beneficial to the town and or Order.)

Districts

The Town will be split up into 5 districts. These districts will be, Military, Crafting, Economy, Housing, and Farming. Each district will have ample room for specified buildings pertaining to the district (i.e. Farming district will mainly consist of farming land, and shelter. While the crafting district will consist of buildings dedicated to crafting and the production of supplies).

Military

If you are looking to join the military presence within our Town, then check out our recruitment post for The Knights Order by clicking the picture below.\/ \/

5/12/2017 4:08:59 AM #1

Like the new post, has a clear message to the focus and general structure, nice job +1.

Alt text - can be left blank

5/12/2017 4:56:16 AM #2

Thanks for the feedback! :D

5/12/2017 2:33:40 PM #3

Not bad, but you might want to say what county, duchy, kingdom you're in if you've picked that out yet.

5/12/2017 5:53:47 PM #4

^Fixed, thanks for bringing that to light.

5/13/2017 4:59:31 PM #5

Bump

5/21/2017 7:47:00 PM #6

gonna be adding a little bit more within the coming week.

5/24/2017 2:41:02 AM #7

Colorful and very detailed post. Thumbs up!

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

6/9/2017 6:11:15 PM #8

thank you

2/27/2018 10:07:19 PM #9

Let's bump this great post