COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] Duchy of Andor

The Duchy of Andor

I am waiting for more concrete information on the game before I decide major things about The Duchy of Andor. I don't like making statements on what this Duchy will be doing without more information on the game and where I will be situation within the Kingdom of Kairos. I wouldn't want someone to pledge to me with the promises I make inside this post and then we find out those things are possible due to the limitations of it being a game or what biome we end up in.

But hey if you ever have any questions for me don't hesitate to pop over to the Duchy of Andor Discord and chat it up with me or just leave them as a comment to this thread and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Thanks for reading friends!

Duke Gregory Knoob

The Council

Duke - Gregory Knoob

Our Goals

Our Counties

• County of Rhuidean - Duke Gregory Knoob
  • County of Acraein - Count Selkak
  • County of Gal'Ikar - Count Dragual

Our Groups and Associates

Links

5/27/2017 8:22:32 AM #1

Lore

The history of the Knoob family stretches back over several generations. Ever loyal to their rightful Kings and Queens, they have been the firm bedrock which the Kingdom was built upon. Many Knoobs distinguished themselves with valor and bravery on the field of battle, and their Duchy of Andor has been earned and paid for thrice over in blood, sweat and tears. However, the future of Andor came into question just over 100 years ago.

At that time, Duke Gerard Knoob was one of King Delafonte’s closest military advisers in the Kingdom of Arthos. Although some doubted the King’s sanity, the ever-loyal Knoobs stood by their King in the face of a rebellion - the Richfort merchant family had turned traitor and were dead-set on overthrowing the rightful King. Sadly, following years of conflict, and despite the best efforts of Andor and other loyal Duchies, the Kingdom of Arthos fell. Duke Knoob knelt before the conquering King Richfort, and offered him his sword in surrender. Much to his surprise, Mardrem Richfort returned his blade to him, and vouched that he had room in the newly forged Kingdom of Kairos for a man of honor and integrity. Gerald swore fealty to his new King, and the Duchy of Andor lives on in Kairos to this day.

9/19/2017 10:42:05 PM #2

Can't wait to be a part of this Duchy! Good luck to you!

"It's time to toss the dice." —Mat Cauthon "I'm no lord. I've more respect for myself than that." —Mat Cauthon

1/17/2018 12:27:58 AM #3

Neat! Theres words! Good looking post der bud.