COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Deleting topics

Is there any way to get a topic deleted? I've started a couple of threads that are no longer relevant and wanted to get them deleted so I don't get messages closer to release

7/11/2017 11:35:37 AM #1

As you may know the website currently is quite limited in it's possibilities and tools. The devs are working hard on V3 (we're in V2 now) of the website. This version is very likely to have these moderation tools available. I however doubt they'll let us remove our own stuff.

tl;dr; Wait for V3, unlikely they'll do it now.

7/11/2017 2:23:52 PM #2

Hey DavanOrdanska, if you PM me the threads you would like deleted, depending on their content, I may be able to help you.

7/11/2017 4:16:04 PM #3

While the version of the website is limited I have seen individuals 'edit' their post by removing everything and typing "Please Delete Post" or "Duplicate Post". It is not a guarantee but it is an option to at least try.

"Count Eldric Blackmoore of The Haven, offering direct support for the Hunters, Explorers and Gathers of Elyria" the

7/13/2017 3:22:25 AM #4

Top right hand corner of your post, click that and tell them. That's most likely the best option.

The Akashic Records