COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Organization

Hello, I started this to request some organization. Frankly, Domains and Organizations are both a mess to try to comb through. This makes it difficult to understand who is a part of whom, even after I printed out the serve pledged domains.

Could we have the Kingdoms stickyed at the top?

Could we have every layer of Bureaucracy list it's superiors in it's title? So Village of X in the County of Y, a part of the Dukedom of Z, serving the Kingdom of Whatnot. or Village of X in the County of Undecided, a part of Undecided, serving the Kingdom of Whatnot.

I realize a lot is undetermined without land selection which seems to be quite some time away, but if you have already taken the steps of pledging to one another, then it would help others to make decisions if those pledges are clear and apparent at the beginning.

Thanks for your consideration.

8/12/2017 4:21:27 PM #1

Hopefully Version 3 of the website will have better tools for this. It has been alluded to I do believe. V3 is scheduled for Q3 of 2017, which is right now so it should be coming along soon enough.

8/12/2017 10:41:17 PM #2

i do like the idea of the kingdoms being stickied that i feel should be the same for all 4 servers.

the rest would be hard as there is a certain level of flux till domain selection but yes stickie the Kingdoms sounds like a awesome Idea and i totally support that.

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

8/12/2017 10:53:46 PM #3

Kingdom posts are now "sticky" in Domains

8/16/2017 10:37:39 PM #4

Thank you

8/16/2017 11:30:26 PM #5

Thank the gods!

- Grand Ambassador for Vornair, Protector of the Ash Forest, Lord of Ashford.

8/17/2017 10:13:37 AM #6

see who says that good ideas dont get implemented :)

and thanks nos if were not a mod i would have nominated you a ambassador hahaha

but they already got you so gose to show your in the right place :)

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

8/18/2017 12:11:50 AM #7

Thank you for your help everyone.