COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
Bordweall Chronicles #009

BCEiC

is proud to present the ninth edition!

Short and sweet, but nevertheless important. This issue features an Ambassador who is also a member of our community! A special nod to those who allied with us for Conquest!

Don't forget our slogan as you read: The latest news, entertainment, and satire. It's up to you to figure out which is which.

Previous issues:

BCE#001

BCE#002

BCE#003

BCE#004

BCE#005

BCE#006

BCE#007

BCE#008

Please Enjoy!

For more information on the fantastic Kingdom of Bordweall, check out our recruitment thread!

Remember you can click on the paper for a larger version.

BC#009

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

9/9/2017 1:36:36 AM #1

Great read and representation for our Ambassadors! Congrats StrawHat and Kitlandria! Well done ;)

9/9/2017 2:01:26 AM #2

Great read, thanks a lot Kit!

9/9/2017 3:00:52 AM #3

Nice interview with the community Ambassador.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

9/9/2017 4:15:55 AM #4

I'm just glad the photographer got my good side ;)

This is a great series though, i tip my hat (strawhat) to Kitlandria for all the hard work she puts into the Bordweall Chronicles, its a great piece of community content!

Alt text - can be left blank

9/9/2017 4:57:16 AM #5

Posted By StrawHat at 12:15 AM - Sat Sep 09 2017

This is a great series though, i tip my hat (strawhat) to Kitlandria for all the hard work she puts into the Bordweall Chronicles, its a great piece of community content!

I did a lot of work to get the angles and lighting juuuust right for your big debut. ;)

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

9/9/2017 6:09:15 AM #6

Posted By Kitlandria at 12:57 AM - Sat Sep 09 2017

Posted By StrawHat at 12:15 AM - Sat Sep 09 2017

I did a lot of work to get the angles and lighting juuuust right for your big debut. ;)

With all that photographic light, there's also a very good likelihood that the dairy products in that shake would have gone bad.

9/12/2017 4:28:56 PM #7

Another awesome issue of the Chronicles! nice job Kit!