COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
LF Guild/ clan

Hello

I'm looking for a guild/clan portuguese or english, want to start a game with some ppl who i can have fun and some company when im playing.

So far don't know what profession i will have but i have some in mind, like leatherwork or hunting, if i can do both better XD

So if there are any guilds, portuguese or english i can join i apriciated

sorry for my bad english

For the Horde

10/12/2017 4:26:11 AM #1

Posted By Avarela at

Hello

I'm looking for a guild/clan portuguese or english, want to start a game with some ppl who i can have fun and some company when im playing.

So far don't know what profession i will have but i have some in mind, like leatherwork or hunting, if i can do both better XD

So if there are any guilds, portuguese or english i can join i apriciated

sorry for my bad english

Hi! :D A lot of the "clans" and "guilds" are posted in https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/Selene-Organizations

So I think you would have better help and an easier time looking there!

FOR THE HORDE! Hehe♥

10/12/2017 5:49:31 AM #2

thanks and i will when i get home

For the Horde

10/12/2017 5:53:04 AM #3

You're welcome! ^.^

10/12/2017 8:30:13 AM #4

The County of Maulvorn in the Demalion empire are looking for members, we are a multi-lingual group.

10/12/2017 8:30:42 AM #5

My discord ID Varuian Maulvorn#1062

10/12/2017 8:38:16 AM #6

You should give Arkadia some consideration. They are active on many fronts and friendly.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/7643/eu-kingdom-of-arkadia

10/12/2017 9:02:03 AM #7

Hi Arkadia got many different community. I am sure you will fi d some Portuguese..... as for me i am italian and we are almost similar . In Arkadia we got entire Duchy of italian/English speacking player.

Benvenuto

10/12/2017 2:23:44 PM #8

Arkadia has a group of Portuguese and Brazilians and a Portuguese speaking duchy : https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/13759/euptbr-reino-de-arkadia

10/12/2017 2:27:39 PM #9

Arkadia is currently the biggest community on Selene. Still plenty of room for any kind of pledger though :)

10/30/2017 5:37:43 PM #10

I politely disagree with Arkadia being the biggest community on Selene. Or even the only community with non-English speaking members. All kingdoms have English speaking members and guilds. Most of them have a diverse population from different countries, including Portugal. So regardless on the kingdom you pick, you can find enough people to have fun with.

My advice would be to check out the different guilds and kingdoms and make your own choice based on which (sub)community you find fits your playstyle best.

I picked Al'Khezam for example. Best place to have open passionate discussion while keeping a respectful polite environment for all involved. You are not being harrassed or kicked simply because you disagree with the leaders, as happens in certain other places. And we celebrate diversity a lot. We might not be the biggest kingdom out there, but we are a friendly group.

10/30/2017 6:44:40 PM #11

We are the biggest community. Numbers dont lie. But anyway i would suggest to visit all discord before making a choise.

10/30/2017 6:58:49 PM #12

Can you provide me with an objective neutral source for those numbers please? Self-report is scientifically proven unreliable. And based on activity in public channels, the amount of Arkadians is similar or lesser than in other kingdoms.

10/30/2017 7:15:28 PM #13

You could also check out the Elyrian directory to find a suitable community to join. :)

https://elyrian.directory

House Storm

10/30/2017 7:17:24 PM #14

Certain individuals yet again advertising with no facts to support their claim to being the biggest Kingdom, you sir are fake news.

10/30/2017 8:50:02 PM #15

Posted By RagnarokEU at 8:17 PM - Mon Oct 30 2017

Certain individuals yet again advertising with no facts to support their claim to being the biggest Kingdom, you sir are fake news.

It is okay to be optimistic. You know very well that we have no figures, just like you. We just like our community, and we will be working very hard to make it the greatest one at launch.

We don't let negative forces talk us down. Arkadia is the greatest!