COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Campaign Promise*Mayors UPGRADE*

Hello and Welcome to my Free Kingdom of Elyria Campaign Post.

Lets get right to the Campaign Promise, when I win one of the Royal packages, I will award the first 12 Mayor packages that pledge me a token, a COUNTY in the

Duchy of Port Royale

That is correct! You can claim, build and run your own county for the price of ONE kingdom token. When the slots are filled, they are filled. Why am I only trying for a Dutchy you ask? I do not for a moment think that my Campaign game is strong enough to compete with the current front runners. They have had a month's head start and I kinda like some of them. With full disclosure, I have sent my support to a contestant. Regardless of who wins, I will work to make the Free Kingdom thrive under their rule.

I am currently a pledged Count. My county is modeled after the Caribbean Island of Tortuga. Check it out Here.

How can you make such a Promise?

Casus belli from Favor: A sitting ruler can lay claim to their liege's title with sufficient support from his or her peers. There are 24 Counties per duchy, I will claim ONE. SBS is giving away half of all counties in the kingdom. That leaves 12 open for Upwardly Mobile Citizens who want to make their mark on the world.

Once the game begins, there are several ways to gain a title:

Marriage - Your marriage contract can declare a shared title

Inheritance - You can inherit land and title from your parents

Claims - You can gain the authority of Casus Belli to invade another territory

Appointment - If there’s a vacuum - the death of a noble without an heir or a title is revoked due to treason - a noble may appoint a lesser noble to a title>

AND THERES MORE!

As an additional benefit, I will also promote the first FOUR Package holders @ Proprietor or below to Mayor or Baron within my own counties. That is a total of 16 status upgrades guaranteed if I am successful.

Whats the fine print???

To be perfectly clear, I am not giving away pledge packages or any of the benefits associated with official pledge purchases. What I am offering is a Casus Belli for any NPC county in the Dutchy as well as settlements of random size. When I choose the Dutchy, I will lock in my followers as mechanics allow. If there for some reason is not an existing settlement or county available, ONE WILL BE CREATED for members of our community.

What kind of community do you want to build???

I want to claim a coastal Dutchy, I currently have agreements with trade organizations and craftsmen to help build infrastructure. I have also invested heavily in Exposition Points to help build the Dutchy.

As Duke, I will provide the support and resources needed to make YOUR settlement thrive. ALL revenue will be reinvested in our local economy and infrastructure. So if you are a current Mayor or Baron and believe you can succeed and prosper as a count but cant afford the dough, I will get you a county. That is my Promise.

Duchy of Port Royal Discord

The Free Kingdom of Elyria promises to be the most diverse Kingdom in all NA-E, regardless of who wears the crown. Many fine Womenn and Menn have shown that they will take an active part in making the kingdom great under any rule.

These are Monarch candidates that The Duchy of Port Royal firmly supports in their bid:

Phyllain

Violet

For those interested in Chronicles of Elyria but that do not have the financial means to pledge to it's development, Help is Available! through The Elyrian Assistance Program

11/21/2017 5:12:44 PM #1

Vig is a fun guy. If I were in the market, I'd consider settling with him. Especially if you like the more nautical themes in CoE!

11/21/2017 5:31:37 PM #2

I support you, and hope you succeed! I’d like to give one bit of warning though, SBS is also giving away 140+ Count titles and I’m assuming a large chunk of them would presumably land in your Duchy. With them having knowledge that you will be giving their titles away, they may try to turn the CB tables back on you. I wish you luck all the same!

11/21/2017 6:14:59 PM #3

Posted By Daemon_Redwyne at 11:31 AM - Tue Nov 21 2017

I support you, and hope you succeed! I’d like to give one bit of warning though, SBS is also giving away 140+ Count titles and I’m assuming a large chunk of them would presumably land in your Duchy. With them having knowledge that you will be giving their titles away, they may try to turn the CB tables back on you. I wish you luck all the same!

I Agree! I have cut the number in half and will only give out NPC settlements.

11/22/2017 5:03:08 PM #4

That was probably for the best Vig. I really hope it works out for you!!

11/22/2017 6:17:30 PM #5

In a forum awash with ennui, your ideas (and related posts) are extremely refreshing, creative and unique. Good job Vig!

I'm gonna buy you a token, because frankly, you f'n deserve it. How do I give it to you? :)

11/22/2017 11:01:00 PM #6

Well Thank you sir! My original pledge was for a bloodline, then I wanted Alpha 2 then Alpha 1, then I put count on layaway. Point is, I din't have the dough to make that all happen when I wanted, I feel like this is a great way for me to get someone a little more then they can afford. Duke would be cool too.......

Posted By Hieronymus at 12:17 PM - Wed Nov 22 2017

I'm gonna buy you a token, because frankly, you f'n deserve it. How do I give it to you? :)

Once you get a token in the marketplace, goto Account>Tokens>contribute>Type in: Vigorish

Again THANK YOU!

11/24/2017 3:13:59 PM #7

I look forward to carving out a piece of Elyria with you!

11/25/2017 4:56:20 AM #8

Posted By Vigorish at 5:01 PM - Wed Nov 22 2017

Once you get a token in the marketplace, goto Account>Tokens>contribute>Type in: Vigorish

Again THANK YOU!

Done. And don't mention it. It's well deserved. I sincerely hope more people follow your example, depart from the beaten path and take some risks with their concepts.

11/27/2017 5:24:07 AM #9

Vigorish's ideas of freedom are exactly what we need. Count me in as a proud supporter.

Captain of the Blackguard, Defender of Port Royale, Mr.Gensin

11/28/2017 5:20:57 PM #10

Welcome Aboard, and THANK YOU!

11/29/2017 2:51:46 PM #11

Posted By MrGensin at 11:24 PM - Sun Nov 26 2017

Vigorish's ideas of freedom are exactly what we need. Count me in as a proud supporter.

FREEDOM is what we desire in the Free Kingdom! Free to prosper, free to trade, free to adventure without inquisition.

11/29/2017 10:24:32 PM #12

How goes the campaign Vig?

:)

11/30/2017 6:21:54 PM #13

Posted By Hieronymus at 4:24 PM - Wed Nov 29 2017

How goes the campaign Vig?

:)

Very successful! Many a fine Mann and Womann have joined the cause! I will be posting a Duchy recruitment page soon, detailing all we have to offer, keep an eye out!

12/1/2017 10:53:11 AM #14

This sounds fun. A little nest of party hardy, make money, spend money, and being useful. I'm not going to focus on PvP a lot (When I do it'll be for high-pay bounties within proper RP reasons anyway. So probably a very rare thing.). My goal will change per character, but the first will 100% be a Laborer/Engineer if that sort of thing will be needed.

Do not go gentle into that goodnight. No.. Never... Instead of gentle, walk forward with a fire in your heart, to turn the dark to day. No vampire, no necrophage, no sorcerer of evil can stop your light. ~ Some old guy before he died from a werewolf attack.

12/1/2017 11:42:48 AM #15

Posted By Schrodinger314 at 04:53 AM - Fri Dec 01 2017

This sounds fun. A little nest of party hardy, make money, spend money, and being useful. I'm not going to focus on PvP a lot (When I do it'll be for high-pay bounties within proper RP reasons anyway. So probably a very rare thing.). My goal will change per character, but the first will 100% be a Laborer/Engineer if that sort of thing will be needed.

Welcome aboard! Click the discord link and join the conversation!