COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Czech

Někdo z Čech? Ať nejsem sám :)

EDIT: Someone from Bohemia? I'm not alone :)

12/1/2017 10:10:36 AM #1

Don't know. But I've to Prague. A long time ago, admittedly, but it thoroughly enjoyed it. I had a meal there, in a small family restaurant, one of the best I ever had and one I'll remember all my life. : )

That aside, I hope you connect with some fellow countrypeople, as I figure that's the intent of the post. I'll ask around in my community and see if we can help. Good luck.

Count Lofi of Skaaney, friend code 8766AA

12/1/2017 12:19:37 PM #2

Very appreciate! :)

12/1/2017 2:44:02 PM #3

Ahoj Ikarian. Také jsem z Čech a budu hrát CoE na evropském serveru. Jsem členem království Nirath a ve hře se plánuji zabývat architektováním a budováním. Pokud bys měl zájem se připojit, můžeš mrknout na náš discord: https://discord.gg/jQVcPWM nebo webovky: http://nirath.org/

En: I'm from Czech, I will play CoE on EU server. I'm a member of the Nirath kingdom and I plan to become an architect. If you are interested in joining, check our discord or web.

12/2/2017 7:33:58 AM #4

Výborně. Rád se připojím k Nirathu. Já jsem to tu objevil před pár dny, takže ještě nejsem členem žádného království, ale pokud jde o hraní, rád bych se stal starostou, či měl nějaké povolání související s vědomostmi a obchodem.

EDIT: Great. I like to join Nirath. I discovered it a few days ago, so I'm not a member of any kingdom yet, but when it comes to playing, I would like to become mayor if she had any knowledge and business profession.

12/2/2017 3:34:21 PM #5

Ikarian please include English translation when posting in forums , and welcome to the community :)

2/1/2018 9:59:35 AM #6

Caute, takze ste uz sucastou Nirath ? Ak nie, tak aj v Arkadii mame kopec miesta pre aktivncyh clenov :) Btw ste uz v nejake Guilde ?

Hello, u already part of Nirath ? In Arcadia we have a lot of space for active players :) Btw are u in a guild?

2/3/2018 11:07:20 PM #7

Hey there, Ikarian welcome to the community!

please going forward always include an english translation on your posts. This is an English language website.

Feel free to just use translate.google.com

Thank you!

Hej, Ikarian vítám vás v komunitě!

v budoucnu vždy zahrňte do svých příspěvků anglický překlad. Jedná se o webové stránky v anglickém jazyce.

Nebojte se prostě použít translate.google.com

Děkuji!

3/21/2018 6:17:46 PM #8

I'm Czech too. Dunno what I will do ingame, but I like dark and gloomy places and dislike too much talking. So maybe something in deep forest.

7/19/2018 7:44:27 AM #9

Hi guys,

I am from Czech republic as well. We have a group of active ppl from our personal CZ/SK community (25+ players). Also we have bought several highter pledges up to Courtier. I am owner of Magistrate package. We are still looking for active Kingdom to set our new home and be a part of active and growing community with good order and structure. We are interested by Kingdoms Arkadia and Nirath, but mostly important is location for us. We have prefered areas close to sea for our new homes. Anyway our group is very well organized from another MMO survival games with several "ambassadors" for international communication in English. Please let me know, if some Kingdom (preferable above mentioned) is interested. Have a nice day!

7/19/2018 2:20:08 PM #10

Nirath would be very interested, I myself am part of Nirath and while I'm English, I would not mind you joining my County and will help you in any way I can.

All being well, my county will be on the coast, and I have not picked a duchy in Nirath yet, so I am free to move around if needed. But it shouldn't be hard to get a coastal location.

At the end of the day, people who live in my county come first, so I'll gladly adjust things in my county to meet the needs of the citizens.

But if you join someone else in Nirath, thats cool as well, here's some discord links...

Nirath Discord

Nagash's County Discord

Feel free to PM me on discord or these forums if you want to know anything else about my counties current plans.

:D

7/24/2018 5:33:52 PM #11

The Duchy of Anor within the Demalion Empire is looking to recruit people so I'll just get straight to sharing their info rather than write an essay.

Feel free to check out their website, threads and/or join their Discord for a chat.

Duchy of Anor Website

Duchy of Anor Forum Thread

Organisations of Anor Thread

Discord Channel

Cheers.

11/19/2018 7:59:04 PM #12

ENG: Hey countryman!

If you are looking for CZ/SK community, feel free to visit our recruitment page on the link below.

CZ/SK: Zdravím krajané!

Pokud hledáte CZ/SK komunitu, neváhejte nás navštívit na naší náborové stránce pod odkazem níže.

County of Bohemia

12/29/2018 10:26:28 AM #13

Hi guys I just decided to pledge to be mayor is it worth it? do u have any rec. where to start as mayor? and yea I'm from Czechia too hope to be friends to u guys in game... but for now I don't wanna go into closer relationship with u sorry guys.

gonna buy it next month if its avaible… need to wait till payday :'D

Update 1: Bought magistrate instead… any idea where should i be located?

1/25/2019 9:16:11 AM #14

Posted By SmrtakJack at 11:26 AM - Sat Dec 29 2018

Hi guys I just decided to pledge to be mayor is it worth it? do u have any rec. where to start as mayor? and yea I'm from Czechia too hope to be friends to u guys in game... but for now I don't wanna go into closer relationship with u sorry guys.

gonna buy it next month if its avaible… need to wait till payday :'D

Update 1: Bought magistrate instead… any idea where should i be located?

Hi, this is a little tricky question, as you have already pledged a title, so this is most about organization, now ;)

If you want some info or support with this, feel free to send me DM and I will try help you as much as possible. Of course you can use czech/slovakia lang. in DM ;)

And congratulation to be a new proud member of aristocracy class ;)

5/4/2019 12:30:12 PM #15

Hi czech brothers. I haven´t pledged yet, but i am looking forward for this game. There is not much info about gameplay etc. so i am waiting for more results of Devs work. If i join game in future, i would like to be part of czech community.

I am glad that i see our people here.