COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Holiday Elyrian Giveway and Free Kingdom Campaign Raffle!

Balen was the grand prize winner, thanks to everyone for participating!

On Dec 27th starting at 7pm CST during my visit to the Free Kingdom Chronicler stream I’ll be hosting an Elyrian Package giveway and a Kingdom Token based Mayor Package raffle. Both portions are open to anyone from any server.

First, I’ll be giving away three (3) Elyrian Packages via the Elyrian Assistance Program. The EAP is a wonderful community driven program that gives something back to the community, and I am thrilled to help them expand our amazing community. If you want to qualify for these packages please follow the directions in the post linked by the image above. There are other EAP giveaways in the weeks leading up to and around the holiday, if you’re interested sign up ASAP to avoid missing any of these giveaways. I will draw these packages at the beginning of the stream.

Second, as a Campaign Fundraiser anyone who sends Kingdom Tokens to TheConcierge between today 12/11/207 and the end of the stream on 12/27/2017 will be entered in a raffle for a Mayor Package (Current Value $300). Each token beyond the first will give you an additional chance, if you send 5 tokens, your name goes on the list 5 times. This raffle is open to anyone on any server and comes with absolutely no strings attached (aside from sending tokens to enter). If for some reason you are sending me tokens during this contest and you DO NOT want to be entered in the raffle please PM via the CoE forums and I’ll remove your name from the list. The winner will be contacted before delivery in case they wish to designate a different account to receive the package.

Due to popular demand, if you win the grand prize I will offer the option to receive $300 worth of EP Gifts (coming to 4250 EP) instead of the Mayor package if you so wish.

Door Prizes (Physical prizes are restricted to US)

Thanks to some donations we're now adding door prizes to the stream event! To qualify you must have sent me at least one (1) Kingdom Token during this contest and be present during the stream. Throughout the stream I'll call out a door prize and folks can enter that door prize drawing via twitch chat (limited to one entry per door prize round regardless of the number of tokens sent for the mayor raffle). Winners will need to PM me their CoE account name to verify they sent a token and provide a valid US mailing address to receive a physical item. If someone fails to verify, we will repeat that item's raffle.

I am adding EP Gifts to the door prizes. I will give away at least three (3) 275 EP gifts. If we raise enough additional kingdom tokens during the event I will add more EP gifts of greater sizes.

Physical prizes are: Three (3) Wooden Single Set Dice boxes (dice not included) and Ten (10) Star Citizen Posters (Only available at special SC events like PAX). An individual may only win one of each physical door prize type. Prize pictures below.

If you have any questions or comments you can leave them in this thread, PM me via these forums, or PM me on the CoE discord @The Concierge#5417 and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Questions

If I were to win the Mayor package, could I donate it to someone else of my choosing?

I don't see why not. But I believe you would need to tell me it's final home account before I send it. I don't think you can re-gift it once I send it to you. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

12/11/2017 11:15:02 PM #1

Thank you for your contribution to EAP~♥

That puts us close to around 10? giveaways left for this month! Thats awesome ^.^

12/11/2017 11:22:47 PM #2

BRAVO!

12/11/2017 11:40:51 PM #3

Thank you for your generosity !

12/11/2017 11:58:19 PM #4

Thanks for choosing the Free Kingdom Chronicler as your platform to host this amazing event. We look forward to it!

Gorawyn and Jaxiel Hosts of the Free Kingdom Chronicler Countess and Count of Two Moons County

12/13/2017 1:24:22 AM #5

I'm looking forward to it too, should be a lot of fun,

12/13/2017 5:53:56 AM #6

If I were to win the Mayor package, could I donate it to someone else of my choosing?

12/13/2017 6:12:51 AM #7

Posted By Kerzic at 12:53 AM - Wed Dec 13 2017

Sure I don't see why not. But I believe you would need to tell me it's final home account before I send it. I don't think you can regift it once I send it to you. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

12/14/2017 5:45:37 AM #8

Response has been positive, odds are currently about 1/5 for the mayor package! Drop a token possibly win a Mayor package, open to all!

(Also clarified I'll contact the winner and they can decide where the package goes based on a question received)

12/15/2017 3:11:03 AM #9

Due to a work schedule change we're changing the stream date to Dec 27th. This will give folks a few extra days to send tokens for the raffle or get on the EAP list. I may add some extra smaller prizes if I can figure out a way to give them out, stay tuned for more info.

12/17/2017 1:22:32 AM #10

We've added door prizes for attending the stream and participating in the raffle, see original post for details!

12/20/2017 4:11:40 AM #11

Participation has been good so far, we've got one week left until the stream! Get your Mayor Raffle tokens in and if you don't have a game package apply to the EAP!

12/24/2017 9:09:52 PM #12

The Free Kingdom Chronicler will be adding some steam game keys to the giveaway. Happy holidays!

12/27/2017 7:45:46 AM #13

Less than 24 hours til the Stream! Get your EAP applications in and send your tokens to qualify for the Raffle and door prizes!

12/27/2017 3:32:24 PM #14

To make it up to our international audience for not shipping physical door prizes outside the US I'll be adding EP Gift door prizes! The minimum EP prizes listed in the OP will be raffled off, but the more tokens I receive the bigger the EP Gift prizes will get!

12/27/2017 4:39:27 PM #15

Last curveball I swear!

Due to popular demand, if you win the grand prize I will offer the option to receive $300 worth of EP Gifts (coming to 4250 EP) instead of the Mayor package if you so wish.