COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Open Q&A - February 7th at 12pm PT / 3pm ET / 8pm UTC/GMT

Salutations, Elyrians!

Please join us on our Twitch.tv channel on Wednesday, February 7th at 12pm PT / 3pm ET / 8pm UTC/GMT for another Live Q&A session.

For those who miss it, the recording will be watchable on Twitch.tv for a limited time afterward and on our YouTube channel forever. So even if you can’t make the live session, your question here may still be answered.

This is an Open topic Q&A, which means you can ask a question on any CoE topic your heart desires!

Please follow these rules when posting questions for the Q&A.

RULES

• Please limit questions to 1 question per post, so it can be easily up-voted/down-voted
  • Please limit yourself to 3 posts for a maximum of three questions per community member
  • Keep your question brief. That makes it easier to read, and quicker to answer
  • Make sure to upvote the posts of others you're most interested in hearing the answers to

Please note: Post your questions to this Q&A thread, not in this announcement post.

In addition, many of the most common questions about CoE can be answered by reading over our design journals. If you're new to CoE, there is a wealth of information to begin with there.

See you on Wednesday, February 7th at 12pm PT / 3pm ET / 8pm UTC/GMT

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

1/30/2018 12:11:03 AM #1

oops wrong thread...nice anyways!

1/30/2018 12:13:56 AM #2

Hype! \o/

Friend Code: CB1D33

1/30/2018 12:17:38 AM #3

Please note: Post your questions to this Q&A thread, not in this announcement post.

1/30/2018 12:18:04 AM #4

Can't wait!

Count Zachariah Ardent of Vigil

Founder of the Plague Doctors Without Borders
1/30/2018 12:19:29 AM #5

=D

1/30/2018 3:53:21 AM #6

i see that we're encouraged to upvote questions we like; is downvoting also customary?

archer, tamer, survivalist, monster hunter, protector of the weak || duchy of aravier, kingdom of alésia, « næ

1/30/2018 4:36:58 AM #7

Posted By Sleep at 7:53 PM - Mon Jan 29 2018

i see that we're encouraged to upvote questions we like; is downvoting also customary?

If you have the option, that's your call :)

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

1/30/2018 4:56:36 AM #8

upvote what you like and downvote what you don't like (typically what is downvoted is that which has already been answered elsewhere and the questioner just didn't do enough research). That being said, sometimes people's votes are personal. It would be nice if people's upvotes and downvotes were purely on what is asked, and not because of a bias toward the person asking.

1/30/2018 12:31:43 PM #9

i can see that potential flaw, protey. thanks for the answers (:

archer, tamer, survivalist, monster hunter, protector of the weak || duchy of aravier, kingdom of alésia, « næ

2/1/2018 10:38:08 PM #10

disliked as an example.

2/7/2018 7:38:56 PM #11

I look forward to the questions everyone has!

Lord of Aversía, Ksana, Riftwood (NA-W). Friend code: BB89A9