COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
Dras waerd twofold

Dont know where to ask since curious about a multiserver community. Would like to collaborate and see ideas of other people who have some relationship to twofold.

2/9/2018 12:35:28 PM #1

Not sure how to respond since your statement is unclear. What kind of ideas? Collaborate on what?

2/9/2018 6:01:39 PM #2

As in a community of people dedicated to the Two-fold Queen?

Collaboration would entail common goals, if it's multi-server that means not relating to the actual in-game environment...so unless you are collaborating on fan-art, I don't know what you could actually collaborate on. You could socialize around the topic and geek out, but that's about it.

I'm not sure how much success you'll have with that when we don't really know that much about how it'll play out in game yet anyway, but go for it if you feel the drive. haha

2/10/2018 7:09:59 AM #3

I plan on riffing a lot on the Al'tifara lore, at least to the extent that I can RP a somewhat screwball philosopher. I don't expect there to be much income from that in-game, so I'll probably have to have a side job.

2/10/2018 1:53:00 PM #4

Well it would be nice to know why people choose dras, waerd, twofold. Also i think with two fold there is kind of more incentive to make personal goals as opposed to accept goals imposed on you by the kingdom etc. Paying attention to what in the world might need balance. Regardless i just think it would be an interesting community that thinks outside the box.

2/12/2018 9:06:03 AM #5

Posted By Reikan at 05:53 AM - Sat Feb 10 2018

... nice to know why people choose dras, waerd, twofold. Also i think with two fold there is kind of more incentive to make personal goals as opposed to accept goals imposed on you by the kingdom etc. ...

That seems true for Dras, but not so much for Waerd. Waerd are collectivist, and seem as a tribe to value the elimination of individual identity while promoting the acquisition and development of skills that might be very individualized.

3/7/2018 4:32:46 PM #6

As someone planning to be a Dras I plan to open a church somewhere for RP fun. The whole idea of Dras perception of the TFQ really speaks to me. “Live well while you can, the TFQ will balance the books when she balances the books”.

Kinda want to try and make a centralized church for it, but that’s just an idle thought at the moment.

Life is a journey, every step a risk, every second the reward. May Luck & Happiness find you, wherever you might tread.

3/8/2018 7:22:59 AM #7

Posted By naturalnuke at 08:32 AM - Wed Mar 07 2018

As someone planning to be a Dras I plan to open a church somewhere for RP fun. The whole idea of Dras perception of the TFQ really speaks to me. “Live well while you can, the TFQ will balance the books when she balances the books”.

Kinda want to try and make a centralized church for it, but that’s just an idle thought at the moment.

I suspect there will be centralized churches for Al'tifali (AKA TFQ). It is a religion supported by the game engine, two tribes are primary adherents, and a wise domain leader accepts and fosters the religious preferences of his subjects. Religion packs are one of the announced items that dukes and royals can purchase with EP (although we don't have any details yet).

Per Caspian in EP Kits and Item Projections: >Religion Kits: 5,000 EP Each religion in Elyria has their own deities, or lack thereof, with their own rituals, ceremonies, shrines, places of worship, and religious symbols. The Religion kit contains a collection of religious buildings, shrines, and decor to distribute throughout the Kingdom to, increase the overall presence of the religion. Individual items range in value from 10 EP for religious items, all the way up to over 1,000 EP for a large cathedral.

So find a Duke or Monarch amenable to Al'tifali, and convince him to invest in religious buildings. If you and like-minded subjects agree to invest some of your own EP assets into the project, your religious site could be in operation at launch.

3/13/2018 11:06:03 PM #8

I'm a Baron looking for a guild/job within a Dras community on the NA-West Server... any help would be appreciated

WalkahWalkah

3/14/2018 7:09:02 AM #9

Posted By WalkahWalkah at 4:06 PM - Tue Mar 13 2018

I'm a Baron looking for a guild/job within a Dras community on the NA-West Server... any help would be appreciated

The Kingdom of Blackheart has announced a preference for Dras tribe and biome. No others on NA-W have, and most seem to prefer northern climes and highly European-derived themes.

5/2/2018 12:24:03 PM #10

i know there is already an EU community dedicated to the TFQ :D

5/5/2018 3:05:10 AM #11

Posted By Reikan at 2:53 PM - Sat Feb 10 2018

Well it would be nice to know why people choose dras, waerd, twofold. Also i think with two fold there is kind of more incentive to make personal goals as opposed to accept goals imposed on you by the kingdom etc. Paying attention to what in the world might need balance. Regardless i just think it would be an interesting community that thinks outside the box.

waerd would make good spies, by the way.

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX