COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
[RP] Looking for RP community to settle in

Greetings fellow Elyrians,

Let me first do a quick introduction before I jump into anything to concrete. For the past months I've been following the developement of this game with a watchful eye. The promise it shows is astounding to me and all things point towards success in my opinion. Now, as an avid RP'er this game was almost a dream come true. After some speculation, I decided to purchase the Magistrate package and join this community in its wait for the game's release.

Now into the topic of the post. As mentioned above, I am an avid RP'er. Coming from a history in ...history.. that sounds weird. But basically University studies. And also being a hobby writer, I always tend to look for RP in the games I play. And with RP I mean full on RP, not just a bit on the side here and there. This game seems to lend itself very well towards RP, but I am struggling to find any communities or places that also want to lay the focus on the RP.

Ideally what I am looking for is a place to settle my town/barony where things are all about that sweet and juicy RP. Before anyone asks, no I have not yet thought out a full concept for it yet, nor for a character actually. I first wanted to see if there were RP communities out there!

I wish you all a fantastic day!

3/6/2018 1:53:35 AM #1

I definitely know there are RP'ers on this game. Im all about min/maxing business myself so Im not the guy but Im sure I've talked to a few before. Half of them are kinda crazy though, from the Church of Melonism to the Church of the Eye or something. I'm sure you can find them if you jump on the CoE discord! =D

THE EMPIRE GUILD

6ADB99

3/6/2018 4:59:52 AM #2

Hi brot my Duchy is light Rp . My mate Gendric in Demalion is heavy Rp. Depend how much Rp you would like to do. Cheers. 😀

3/6/2018 5:15:13 AM #3

Ravencrest is recruiting and is avidly an RP duchy. It isn't required for all members but much appreciated and welcome! We have quite a few members that are Roleplayers. My kingdom, Blackheart is also one of the more active RP Kingdoms in NA-West. Feel free to hop on there and send me a message!

Ravencrest Discord: https://discord.gg/n54WkZc

Blackheart Discord: https://discord.gg/E67SwSa

-Archduke Lief Corvus

EDIT: Apologies, Posted after I realized this was for the EU server. If you ever decide to check out NA-W. Feel free to let me know!

-Lief Von Corvus

3/6/2018 11:14:22 AM #4

Posted By Augustus_Aquila at 05:59 AM - Tue Mar 06 2018

Hi brot my Duchy is light Rp . My mate Gendric in Demalion is heavy Rp. Depend how much Rp you would like to do. Cheers. 😀

Thank you for the shoutout, Gaivs :) I am indeed running a County project for Heavy RP oriented players, over on Selene. I mean to provide content for such players to get involved in, so I would definitely encourage you to check out the concept for Rahlmont (I refer you to my sig) and if you think we got some common ground you're welcome to discuss ideas over on our RP Discord: https://discord.gg/F648ZBv

Cheers!

3/6/2018 3:38:19 PM #5

Thank you all for the timely replies,

I've taken a look at a few of the suggestions made here and sent out personal messages accordingly. Hopefully I will soon find a place to call home for my barony!

Kind regards, Zandyl

3/6/2018 4:29:49 PM #6

Posted By Zandyl at

Ideally what I am looking for is a place to settle my town/barony where things are all about that sweet and juicy RP. Before anyone asks, no I have not yet thought out a full concept for it yet, nor for a character actually. I first wanted to see if there were RP communities out there!

I wish you all a fantastic day!

Greetings! If you are looking for a place that actively supports RP you may wish to check out the Duchy of Coranth. I have already established some basic lore and I will be writing more in the coming months. You can find the post about Coranth here: Coranth.

3/7/2018 12:13:38 PM #7

[REDACTED]