COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Treachery afoot

I have inside information that one of the big kingdoms on NA-E is plotting to acquire illicitly obtained money to purchase advantages for their kingdom.

Is there anything to stop this???

7/13/2018 1:14:54 AM #1

Report them through support?

Really only SbS could do anything about this, no point in posting it on the forums.

Expecting to set up as a mayor in one of the three "two town" counties in Bridgespider (Angelica server, Kingdom of Tyria). I'm hoping to end up with a city by the end of exposition for lawmaking ability, assuming I can keep the city sustainable. You will know it's me by the city name Raven's Roost

Friend code: 23F484.

7/13/2018 1:16:57 AM #2

Posted By Sir Zyr at 11:14 AM - Fri Jul 13 2018

Report them through support?

Really only SbS could do anything about this, no point in posting it on the forums.

Are we sure this isn't some type of RP? Since it's on the tavern forum after all.

7/13/2018 3:41:30 AM #3

I smell an alias! Treachery afoot indeed!

7/13/2018 5:03:57 AM #4

So insider information, requires proof. Solid information. Well I have information that the kingdom doesn't exist. No kingdoms exist at all. It's just a matter of mafia. The mafia does what mafia does best, They steal peoples loot and then use it to bolster their foot hold.

Scams, or other ways of stealing resources inside the game is otherwise well part of the game as it were. While morally wrong it is definitely a valid strategy to obtain wealth. However this will also require proof. "plans" aren't proof. But plans being leaked could in fact make a rallying force to do with these "bad" mafia members the right way.

With these plans if they are leaked people would be able to team up and knock that "big" kingdom down a peg. Illicit is just illegal to the eye of the beholder. Now if they where in direct violation of a international treaty. That would be one way to officially have a completely sanctioned war.

However one group's plan of conquest or bolstering their own kingdom. Is another mans crime that leaves them in violation of the international treaty if it where signed by all participating members of the continent.

To oust these people,

It would require there to be some sort of leak about the plan and those involved with said plan.

In order for international support against the group the allied members of an alliance may be formed to stop such ways of illicit gained goods.

Illicit according to whom? And why would it be bad for other kingdoms, having an advantage when other kingdoms may be leveraging other ways. Might become valuable.

If your goal is to just spread worry, well !@#$% that.

7/13/2018 6:39:24 AM #5

I just can't keep myself away from this.

Who are you? I mean, what on earth do you think you're going to accomplish by posting this? Rhetorical questions, but your account looks like it was made today, or at least earlier this week but we're supposed to believe you have access to this kind of sensitive information... and you're just gonna post about it, publicly, where the theoretical perpetrators will definitely see it, and definitely know who had access to that information, and definitely narrow down in short order who you actually are. You know, assuming you aren't making it up.

You have insider information? Really? Did you just read that phrase in "Espionage for Dummies"? Who do you think is going to take this seriously? No one! No one is going to take this seriously! I am really enjoying telling you how blindingly idiotic this is. If someone is doing something illegal shouldn't you, I don't know, call the police... or something? Guess not. Apparently "Dislikes per Minute" > "Common Sense." If this is your idea of introducing yourself to the community you seriously need to get a clue. Change your alias, make a new account. You know, start over.

7/13/2018 9:10:46 AM #6

Posted By Barleyman at 02:39 AM - Fri Jul 13 2018

I just can't keep myself away from this.

Who are you? I mean, what on earth do you think you're going to accomplish by posting this? Rhetorical questions, but your account looks like it was made today, or at least earlier this week but we're supposed to believe you have access to this kind of sensitive information... and you're just gonna post about it, publicly, where the theoretical perpetrators will definitely see it, and definitely know who had access to that information, and definitely narrow down in short order who you actually are. You know, assuming you aren't making it up.

You have insider information? Really? Did you just read that phrase in "Espionage for Dummies"? Who do you think is going to take this seriously? No one! No one is going to take this seriously! I am really enjoying telling you how blindingly idiotic this is. If someone is doing something illegal shouldn't you, I don't know, call the police... or something? Guess not. Apparently "Dislikes per Minute" > "Common Sense." If this is your idea of introducing yourself to the community you seriously need to get a clue. Change your alias, make a new account. You know, start over.

aw, you are no fun

7/13/2018 9:21:49 AM #7

Posted By Queen Slayer at

I have inside information that one of the big kingdoms on NA-E is plotting to acquire illicitly obtained money to purchase advantages for their kingdom.

Is there anything to stop this???

What kind of advantages are they? Where can I buy them? Why should we stop them? How can we stop someone of whom we don't even know the name?

All advantages should be mine, and mine alone!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!111111

7/13/2018 9:31:45 AM #8

Ok so let me preface this by saying, if you have proper concrete evidence of someone using illegal means i.e. blackmail, money laundering and so on, to finance their pledges, kingdom, EP whatever, I would advise contacting both SBS as well as law enforcement.

That is not the dance of discords for ingame advantage, that's simply breaking the law.

Ok so let's get into the drama portion of this debate. While it's amusing that you are trying to 'shit-stir' with ominous words, a bit of fear mongering and that hint of concern, a good rule of drama by which in this case to exert pressure on a kingdom to stop amoral practices is simply:

Put out or shut up.

You have to show your evidence for it to be effective. Anything else gets dismissed as simply trying to evoke speculation and fear, rumors and gossip, without any evidence. Especially considering that the account is new and unpledged, you are liable to be dismissed as nothing more than what is colloquially known as a troll.

7/13/2018 12:44:48 PM #9

Ahem...I have now received adequate compensation. There is nothing to fear! I twas merely rambling

7/13/2018 12:46:04 PM #10

Posted By Queen Slayer at 2:44 PM - Fri Jul 13 2018

Ahem...I have now received adequate compensation. There is nothing to fear! I twas merely rambling

NOOOOOOO!!!111111~~~~

7/13/2018 2:29:13 PM #11

messages Adam The handoff was successful, we're safe.

7/13/2018 2:55:24 PM #12

I also have the same information. can i be paid off as well please?

7/13/2018 3:55:45 PM #13

I have evidence that Morbis donates bodily fluids on a weekly basis to pay for his otterbear addiction.

I require 2 LE beehives and one of those raider boat packages to not say...

shit...

I did that backwards...

:)

Imgur