COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
Knights Order

Is there any known, or planned Knights Order(s) that would be awsome. It would be diffrent from swords for hire (Mercenary bands) i'd like to so the creation of such a Order based on historic orders (Like the Teutonian Knigths Order)!?

The Code of Chivalry! -Loyalty -Honesty -Valor -Honor -Courtesy -Fair Play

10/1/2018 11:54:02 PM #1

To my knowledge, there are none as yet, although the monarchs likely can start whatever they like.

Join the County of Vetivier, and the town of Perisai Besi, in the Duchy of Rhyddid, Kingdom of Alésia.~~Chaos cannot Prevail! Home of The Thorn Institute for War! Help build a legacy worthy of legends!! Discord
Friend Code: AA2858

10/2/2018 1:08:10 AM #2

Oh, many different groups have knightly orders being planned for. :) I've seen many in the CoE recruitment board discord channel. It's very exciting.

Jozell of Delghast in Atravia is starting an academy to train knights. Those who may want to work towards candidacy. Though we're currently going under the assumption that knights will be appointed, rather than graduated.

10/2/2018 1:13:56 AM #3

My group will be a military order similar to historical Knightly orders but not a carbon copy.

Zaldara Blackstan, Count of Stíelanheorte Mayor of Blaecstanbury

10/2/2018 4:29:23 AM #4

The Organizations forum for the specific server of interest would probably be the best place to look for such associations. They might also be mentioned in the Domains forums, as the intentions of particular kingdoms and duchies to sponsor such organizations.

11/3/2018 1:26:49 AM #5

Posted By Hymdall at

Is there any known, or planned Knights Order(s) that would be awsome. It would be diffrent from swords for hire (Mercenary bands) i'd like to so the creation of such a Order based on historic orders (Like the Teutonian Knigths Order)!?

If you're interested my Order will be inspired heavily by the teutonic Knights, https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/17159/EU-The-Myrmidon-Order

1/1/2019 11:08:35 AM #6

Hail Hymdall,

I apologise but I have only just seen the forum thread.

I am from the Duchy of Anor in the Demalion Empire on Selene.

One of the first decisions I made was to form a Knightly Order. As this was fitting for the Virtorian Neran themed society of the 'Holy Swords' and the Hrothi 'Holy Shields that I want to portray. I have also used other sources of lore such as Knights of the Round Table, Knight Templars and Lord of the Rings for inspirations.

Our order is called The Knights of the Sun. This follows our sun themed Duchy in the lower montane forest. It will be no easy task to become a Knight in Anor. You will have to be a highly skilled fighter (PvP) and prove you're worth. There will be many trials to become a full time member of the order.

Duchy of Anor website

Anor

Kind regards Duke Alduin

1/10/2019 10:16:28 AM #7

knight orders will be a thing, just make sure you are a baron :D

1/10/2019 12:47:37 PM #8

Knighting people will be its own feature in CoE according to this. (Check the feature list section).

Theres also unofficial Knight orders, from guilds and stuff... Those aren't official as they arent recognised by the game because as I mentioned previously knighthood is its own feature.

alt text

8/18/2019 11:29:59 PM #9

If you are still looking for an order here is a link to one.

Knights of the Steel Curtain

9/18/2019 8:34:03 PM #10

Judging from the monster hunter kit, I believe there will be vampires and werewolves, so holy orders will be in high demand at some point

Baron Neiph Cadfael