COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
BBC Oct 30th - Map Voting & Tribe/Biome Playability

link for our TWITCH CHANNEL

p,s, we're not exactly sure how much of the show the hot topic of map voting will take up so the topic of playability of tribes and biomes may or may not make it into the show

not necessarily a bad thing since we believe it to be an extremely important topic that probably deserves a show dedicated to just that topic alone

10/30/2018 2:38:27 PM #1

Setting my alarm

Condado de Tarsis Solicia Gran Logia de Oliva

10/30/2018 3:04:59 PM #2

Wont be able to be there tonight due to overtime. 'Greed gets in the way'

Meschech

10/30/2018 3:21:07 PM #3

I hope I am not the only British person who thought that Elyria was going to be on the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation).

10/30/2018 5:45:02 PM #4

It definitely has been mentioned before, Strix. Haha.

Looking forward to the show!

10/30/2018 9:31:40 PM #5

Sounds good

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

10/30/2018 11:31:14 PM #6

Looking forward to tonight!

10/31/2018 1:57:59 AM #7

Not a bad episode, but like BlueBelle, the map vote thing is wearing out fast for me. Faster than even TSP. In fact I'd say there's been more shit posting in the memes channel than there has been genuine and thoughtful discussion based on map/world dynamics. So I did have one point of disagreement Dleatherus. Yes, while what SBS is doing is certainly 'different', it does come across as an overwhelming waste of time and a huge diversion from 0.5.0. I don't believe this is a good thing or even a special thing. Its merely a diversion and a bone being thrown to the high backers to gnaw on for awhile.

That being said, you managed to swing me on the maps somewhat Dleatherus. Its true that at a glance the maps provide almost meaningless context and are very similar. But on closer inspection on a map by map basis the borders are quite different. Im still not sure that means anything, and I think head canon has gone awry in this event, but it did swing me from my position that nothing impactful could be read into a series of shapes.

Appreciate what you guys do.