COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Texas NA-West players?

Hey just wondering how many of you Texans out there decided to go West, when we could really go either way depending on your prefered play time.

Most games I play have a butt load of Texans in em, we represent the MMO community pretty well, but I am interested in what made you decide West over East, for me it is the fact I usually play later at night and have had issues with east coasters logging before we completed what we wanted to do, lol. 1 hour can make a big difference on a week night at midnight.

Also, I liked the fact that the domain selection hadn't been done yet, but that is slowly becoming more of a negative than a positive...

~Vanic~ ~Count of Blackheart- Dutchy of Baxteria~ County Windhaven ~NA-WEST~ ~Neran~ Friend Code: C4D3F0

2/14/2019 8:36:31 PM #1

I'm from Oklahoma and went West. I'm in the kingdom of Riftwood.

2/14/2019 8:53:28 PM #2

San Antonio right here!

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

2/15/2019 3:51:55 AM #3

I'm in Texas and chose to go West, mainly because I preferred the political scene over the one on East, and because I felt like I knew more people on West. I waited a pretty long time before committing, but around the time of map selection, I finally came to a decision (so that I could apply my map votes to the server I was actually going to play on.)

Unfortunately, Map H didn't win, but he will never be forgotten.

2/15/2019 9:27:28 AM #4

I live in El Paso! West coast is best coast!

2/15/2019 11:53:15 AM #5

Let's be real here. El Paso is basically in New Mexico, New Mexico is basically Arizona, and Arizona is basically southern California. Therefore, El Paso is on the west coast. That's just simple science.

2/15/2019 5:45:53 PM #6

Don't call us part of California, that's just wrong on so many levels

Zaldara Blackstan, Count of Stíelanheorte Mayor of Blaecstanbury

2/16/2019 1:53:00 AM #7

I'm surprised Texans didn't demand their own server, probably one of the few states I've visited where sometimes the state flag flies above or instead of the US flag.

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

2/16/2019 2:50:43 AM #8

raises hand

2/16/2019 4:01:55 AM #9

I'm pretty much just where I am because I followed one of my friends who is also in Texas. I think he went west for the political scene. :P

KelvinRiley a.k.a. Xander Renécius

Citizen of Firaminé, Para Bellum, Ksana, and Riftwood.

2/16/2019 5:40:40 AM #10

Dallas, and went West because that’s where my guild went when we transferred to this game.

Edit: hey, we moved to Oklahoma to grow pot, commercially.

2/16/2019 6:41:52 AM #11

Dallas, went West for friends and Ashland.

2/16/2019 4:27:17 PM #12

Hey-o! Killeen here :D

https://discord.gg/esT7wMN

2/16/2019 7:14:00 PM #13

Nice Huldric, we moved from there about 6 months ago

Zaldara Blackstan, Count of Stíelanheorte Mayor of Blaecstanbury

3/2/2019 6:02:14 PM #14

If it's not too much trouble, would anyone mind summarizing the political differences between west and east coast? I'm trying to figure out where I want to go.

3/11/2019 4:39:54 AM #15

Posted By LadyJane at 12:02 PM - Sat Mar 02 2019

If it's not too much trouble, would anyone mind summarizing the political differences between west and east coast? I'm trying to figure out where I want to go.

Weell, basically East is already all chosen and domain selected, the west is still wild still so it's all up in the air, big difference. I think they have some flair for the ironical at SBS making the west the "Wild" server.

~Vanic~ ~Count of Blackheart- Dutchy of Baxteria~ County Windhaven ~NA-WEST~ ~Neran~ Friend Code: C4D3F0