COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Detailed Forum Account Page

Hey~ So I just wanted to see if I could help out somewhere for newcomers and others who are having issues navigating some things on their account page or on the forums in general. Just some locational items that can be used to help you locate what you're looking for about your forum account.

I really hope that this helps~!

First of all, if you're unsure how to get to your account you simply click your account name at the top right of this page!

The Image I created helps to show these things:

• Your Account name
  • Your Account Email
  • Your Signup Date
  • Your Package (Which you can click for more detailed information about your package!)
  • Your Friend Code (Which is used when recruiting people to CoE! Every time that you recruit someone, get them to use your friend code when they make their account and when they purchase their first package on the store it'll give you $5 store credit and 50 Influence Points(IP) AWESOME!)
  • Your Influence Points (IP) (Every $1 USD = 10 Influence Points (IP) & Community Involvement)
  • Your Sparks of Life
  • Your Main Server For Your Package/Titles (Your package bound to your account is used on that server and all your titles are locked to that server~!)
  • Your account access level
  • Detailed Influence Page
  • Where To Change Your Email/Password
  • Where To Change Your Forum Name
  • Forum Signature (With examples for linkable/clickable image and text)

(Click image for larger version)

Additional Link For Image

Hope it helps! If you have any questions feel free to ask ^.^

2/9/2019 7:29:17 PM #1

:O I wish I had 9001 sparks of life!

Looks great Violet. Only thing I would suggest adding is more about influence since it isn't Just related to dollars spent :D

2/9/2019 7:37:48 PM #2

Hmm, true maybe I could add community involvement? I didnt want the picture to get overly crowded

2/9/2019 7:44:04 PM #3

If you’re worried about clutter you could always add things outside of the picture and reference this thread for an expanded explanation. I think the infographic is nice, but would also suggest making sure people know that Influence is also earned through other means. I know it seems a small thing but it’s a good infographic and frankly it might be all a new person sees. Good work!

2/9/2019 7:47:59 PM #4

Yea I was thinking of adding more detail via this post with links to those things for more information

2/9/2019 8:27:11 PM #5

Nice work.

Seems like there's enough room in your graphic to add a short blurb about IP from community participation. The image will very likely get shared w/o the accompanying explanation text in this thread.

2/10/2019 1:39:30 AM #6

Thank you so much for the suggestions ♥ I'll work to implementing them ^.^

2/10/2019 8:45:34 AM #7

Can't view image, Clicking the image bring me to this :

Never argue with an idiot, cuz he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Vice mayor of Lux Verloren

2/10/2019 6:29:11 PM #8

A couple people have that issue but everyone else can use it. It’s weird. I’ll look into uploading it somewhere later today and adding more detail to this post

3/10/2019 4:17:12 AM #9

i accidentally clicked the wrong server, is there a way to change it?

3/10/2019 4:22:49 AM #10

Posted By forest_dragon at 9:17 PM - Sat Mar 09 2019

Not that we are currently aware of. You can try emailing support and explaining it to them but I believe its bound now to that server.

3/10/2019 4:57:39 AM #11

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 8:22 PM - Sat Mar 09 2019

Posted By forest_dragon at 9:17 PM - Sat Mar 09 2019

Not that we are currently aware of. You can try emailing support and explaining it to them but I believe its bound now to that server.

Don't they ask you to confirm more than once?

3/10/2019 5:06:27 AM #12

thank you for your help