COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
Zicola - A touch of destiny

Intro

If you are expecting to see a conventional intro or a recruitment post here, you will be disappointed; it's just a mayor trying to find people as crazy as him to share his destiny and his adventure in Elyria. However I believe you aren’t here by chance or accident so I would like to give you a proper greeting: Welcome to Zicola, a Land of Adventure!

A touch of destiny

I give my word that I won't lie and offer fake promises about this settlement... There is a pretty interesting story about the creation of this place and it wouldn't exist without the people who were great help in the journey of the young adventurer. The story is long so we should leave it for another time (lore soon™) and instead focus on our intentions, plans and future for now. Zicola will focus on becoming a great supplier settlement and a heaven for adventures.

• Gathering materials: We are going to provide proper materials, herbs and other resources for crafting within our duchy and kingdom. In other words we would like to focus on improving gathering skills so that our adventurers will be able to find and harvest resources while they are travelling. We aim to help and provide services to crafters like blacksmiths and alchemists in our settlement and elsewhere in the kingdom.

• Exploration: Our true passion is in adventuring ,exploration, Hunting beasts, mapping the unknown regions, venturing forth to find new horizons, finding new continents and everything else an adventurer or a ranger would love to do.

• Trade: We are aiming to establish good trading connections to tradehubs and selling our goods all over the continent.

• Individual projects : We would like to live with people who think out of the box as long as it benefits our settlement and we would support them with training, equipment, land or something else that we can provide.

We will be settling in the swamps of Al-Khezam, in the duchy of Falzame...We would try to be near a coast but even if not , we are ready to adapt to anything in there! ... Why are you looking at me like I'm crazy? Of course we will settle in the swamps, where else? . Hear me out: one does not simply walk into the swamps! If you lack the fighting spirit, it's better to stay away from this biome as it is naturally harsh. The very air oozes toxic fumes, the trees shade the sunlight, finding edible food is not easy and it simply isn't a fair biome for the unexperienced. It might sound scary and awful, but just as the Two-fold Queen teaches us, the bad is always balanced by the good.In the swamps you can find many precious resources like the unique black material called jet, exotic plants for alchemy, bog iron for blacksmiths and delicious reptilian meat! The swamps also offer natural protection to those Living there and know how to survive the harshness.

Tribes

Swamps are the home biome of Dras but we will most likely have Neran. Janoa and To'resk in the settlement because other biomes are relatively close. We also hope to migrate some other tribes depending on the interest and needs.

Zicola Discord

Falzame Discord / Falzame Forum thread

Al’Khezam Discord / Al'khezam Forum Thread

4/15/2019 7:04:29 PM #1

Reserved

4/15/2019 7:34:44 PM #2

Good luck on your venture Uknownothing 😁

Alduin

4/15/2019 7:43:16 PM #3

Awesome posts man, we gotta go adventuring

4/15/2019 8:34:29 PM #4

4/15/2019 8:36:09 PM #5

Hey mate, wish you all the best with your project and hope you can fulfill your plans...I also look forward to visiting it ;)

4/16/2019 6:01:16 AM #6

Looking good, I definitely have to visit Zicola :)

4/16/2019 6:57:29 AM #7

Good job!

If you ever need a safe harbor you know where we are!

4/17/2019 5:23:48 AM #8

That image though... love it!!

Well written, and presented. I enjoy the the references you give to the tribe that occupies the swamps and calls it home. With you all the best with your project ^^

Duke Usifan Banner

4/17/2019 6:57:36 AM #9

I love your style! That sigil is amazing. And I am a big fan of letter "Z" in any kind of name.

Fuck you Caspian the<em>city</em>of_khersoness

4/17/2019 2:14:55 PM #10

Good luck my friend

4/17/2019 3:49:10 PM #11

Posted By DukeAlduin at 9:34 PM - Mon Apr 15 2019

Good luck on your venture Uknownothing 😁

Alduin

Ty Duke Alduin :D

4/17/2019 3:49:56 PM #12

Posted By Drakos at 9:43 PM - Mon Apr 15 2019

Yea Drakos :)

4/17/2019 3:50:38 PM #13

Posted By LeBron at 10:36 PM - Mon Apr 15 2019

Hey mate, wish you all the best with your project and hope you can fulfill your plans...I also look forward to visiting it ;)

I'm Waiting you my friend xD

4/22/2019 10:36:52 PM #14

Canceled.

Teeal Friend Code: 2322B8

4/23/2019 8:02:57 PM #15

Posted By Rofus at 08:01 AM - Tue Apr 16 2019

Looking good, I definitely have to visit Zicola :)

'll be waiting Rofus xD