COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Trading EP for Mayor Title

When I purchased the Mayor Title I had a Proprietor Pledge ( 235$ ), I payed 65$ for the Mayor Title to get 500 EP, 9 parcels and a Villa ( Which upgraded to Manor due to the Kickstarter-versary ). Now I can't transfer it because the Mayor of my Capital is Count and I'm not interested in beign a Mayor anymore because I manage a guild and trading for EP ( Downgrade to Propietor ) will loose me 55$, due that 100 EP = 10$. I payed a total of 300$ without counting the merchandise stuff ( Guild Hall Kit, Villager Tokens, Guild Tokens... ) If it were 500 EP that would be a little more fair. Trading the Mayor Title for EP's would be like paying 65$ for 100 EP. I'm not asking you to change anything, I'm just saying it's not fair to pay 65$ for 100 EP. Thank you.

Condado de Tarsis Solicia Gran Logia de Oliva

4/20/2019 2:27:45 PM #1

You want to trade the Mayor bundle ?

4/20/2019 2:35:32 PM #2

Posted By Alazar at

When I purchased the Mayor Title I had a Proprietor Pledge ( 235$ ), I payed 65$ for the Mayor Title to get 500 EP, 9 parcels and a Villa ( Which upgraded to Manor due to the Kickstarter-versary ). Now I can't transfer it because the Mayor of my Capital is Count and I'm not interested in beign a Mayor anymore because I manage a guild and trading for EP ( Downgrade to Propietor ) will loose me 55$, due that 100 EP = 10$. I payed a total of 300$ without counting the merchandise stuff ( Guild Hall Kit, Villager Tokens, Guild Tokens... ) If it were 500 EP that would be a little more fair. Trading the Mayor Title for EP's would be like paying 65$ for 100 EP. I'm not asking you to change anything, I'm just saying it's not fair to pay 65$ for 100 EP. Thank you.

I will gift you 600 ep in exchange for the mayor package, sound like a deal?

Luna server. Brudvir, Mayor/Shipwright/Lumberjack/Hunter. Kingdom Vornair, Duchy Dawn's Reach, county Penhook Bridge, Town: Amber Harbor, Currently, have 2500 EP at my disposal to develop my business. Friend Code: AB0DD0

4/20/2019 2:43:35 PM #3

Looking at their signature, and their location, they would be based on Selene (Europe), title bundles are locked to whatever server the account is bound to, it wouldn't be possible unless one is also based on Selene.

4/20/2019 3:24:52 PM #4

Posted By Xeyska at 10:43 AM - Sat Apr 20 2019

Looking at their signature, and their location, they would be based on Selene (Europe), title bundles are locked to whatever server the account is bound to, it wouldn't be possible unless one is also based on Selene.

Completely forgot to look for that. Thanks for the heads up.

Luna server. Brudvir, Mayor/Shipwright/Lumberjack/Hunter. Kingdom Vornair, Duchy Dawn's Reach, county Penhook Bridge, Town: Amber Harbor, Currently, have 2500 EP at my disposal to develop my business. Friend Code: AB0DD0