COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
[NA-W] Settlement of Iliden

The settlement of Firaminé

What is Firaminé planning to be?

I'll admit, there isn't much that can be said with certainty now other then a broad idea. All we can really say for now before our position is finalized is that we'd like to be a town focused on mining and various types of manufacturing.

As such, it'll be important for us to have a healthy workforce of laborers and craftsmen to make this a reality, and we'd be happy to welcome anyone who may be interested in these fields or others.

To meet these ends, there will be a locally founded and run guild to assist craftsmen in their work, subsidizing them to a point and helping newer craftsmen by offering apprenticeships to help anyone who wishes to work as one to gain their footing in our town until they're financially stable enough to continue working on their own, upon witch, they may leave the guild or even take in an apprentice themselves.

Looking forward

I know that this post has been incredibly brief, but I believe that until our starting location is finalized, there isn't much more that should be said, after all, we can't plan with any real certainty for the time being. I look forward to seeing any of you that do decide to join if any, and I will update this post heavily with much more content in the future when our location has been finalized and I can make solid plans based on what resources we will have at our disposal.

If this does sound like a settlement you would like to join, please, don't hesitate to join the county or settlement discord, or contact me directly, my discord tag is Slightly Productive#1273.

Thank you for reading, and regardless of whether you plan to join or are just looking at the thread out of curiosity, I thank you for your time.

From Iron and stone, we claim our home.