COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Domain & Settlement Claiming Begins on August 30

Hail and well met, Elyrians!

Thanks to the attention and support of the Soulbound Studios team, and this awesome community, we are ready to open the proverbial doors to Domain & Settlement Selection and start letting people pick! This is when you become a part of Elyria's reality.

Starting on Friday, August 30th, and running until September 23rd, claiming will open at 6am in the time zone for the server. All admission times will fall within 6am-12am for that server as well. Claiming can be done any time after one's admission timer expires. The time zone for each server is:

• Angelica (NA-W) is PDT (UTC-7)
  • Luna (NA-E) is EDT (UTC-4)
  • Selene (EU) is CEST (UTC+2)
  • Oceanus (OCE) is AEST (UTC+10)

Kings and Queens

Starting on Friday, August 30, at 6am server time, the kings and queens of Elyria will be allowed in to pick their duchies, counties, and settlement inside of the kingdom that they have already selected for themselves and their people. Since the kingdoms have already been selected, and there is therefore not any competition for their additional properties, all the monarchs are being allowed in at the same time for their selected server.

Dukes and Duchesses

Starting on Monday, September 2, at 6am server time, those with Duke or Duchess Titles will start to be admitted - in influence order - to begin making picks.

Counts and Countesses

Starting on Monday, September 9, at 6am server time, accounts with Count or Countess Titles as their highest title will start to be admitted in order of influence.

Mayors

Starting on Monday, September 16, at 6am server time, the Mayors will begin being admitted in influence order.

Any account that did not have a primary server selected by August 19 at 11:59 PDT will not be able to participate in the main event, and must wait until after the event is over. Anyone who has not yet made their selections by the end of the event, for any reason, will still be able to claim properties with their titles during the property auction that is planned for after the Domain & Settlement Selection Event. The maps will be taken down after the event in order to clean them up and get them ready for the Dutch-style Property Auction. We will announce the details of that downtime, and the auction, in a future announcement.

If you won't be able to participate during your time to pick, we have added a Proxy system, which you can now access from your Account page. A new menu option, Holdings, is now available. For any account with a claimed title and primary server selected, you can set a Proxy by visiting this page. You don't need to have a title to stand-in as proxy for another person, but both parties do need to agree to the arrangement. If you choose to use the proxy system, make sure it's someone you trust!

Keep up-to-date on everything going on during this exciting time by visiting our Forums or our official Discord server.

Pledged to Your Continued Adventures in Life, Both Actual and Fantasy,

Vye

8/28/2019 2:35:52 AM #1

Awesome can't wait

Count of Caer Genesis

County of Tir Cymoedd Afon
Kingdom of Bordweall(NA-E)
8/28/2019 2:38:14 AM #2

Woooohooo!!!

8/28/2019 2:39:20 AM #3

Woooooooo

8/28/2019 2:39:47 AM #4

I'm now holding my breath......It's so close

8/28/2019 2:41:53 AM #5

WootSauce!!!!

8/28/2019 2:44:12 AM #6

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

8/28/2019 2:44:13 AM #7

Also, Vye, if I may sugges tto add the link to your prior news post, re: to explain the date of the 19th, in case anyone wonders/has missed the info.

8/28/2019 2:45:43 AM #8

So if we don't have a title D&SS is pointless right?

If you like alchemy, settle in Amestrys. If you can find it...(NA-E)

8/28/2019 2:56:37 AM #9

Hopefully someone smarter then me can figure how many mayors pick an hour/day so I will be able to estimate how many go before me...

8/28/2019 2:58:35 AM #10

I made a guess of this maybe 20 minutes before the announcement. What are the odds?

Count of Raberre's Rest

8/28/2019 2:59:06 AM #11

Thanks SBS! I am so excited!

67CAC0

"Different denotes neither bad nor good, but it certainly means not the same."

-Just a lowly beekeeper

8/28/2019 2:59:39 AM #12

That is correct.

67CAC0

"Different denotes neither bad nor good, but it certainly means not the same."

-Just a lowly beekeeper

8/28/2019 3:11:30 AM #13

September 18 HERE I COME!!!

8/28/2019 3:14:03 AM #14

Well, in the long run it'll help determine where you might like to be if kingdom preference matters to you. And if not, refer to Draguta's answer :P

8/28/2019 3:14:36 AM #15

So it begins ...

cues intense tango music

Sador Olgwein of Aerthad, County of Anorath (Friend code: 2D50DE)

The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn