COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Colours of others domains, after picking

Maybe it's only me here. But why the hell is the colour of where everyone has picked, shown in a light grey? Before I picked, every spot that was taken was a very clear red. Now this light grey is so light I have to just scroll over every single county to even able to tell what is taken and what isn't.

While some biomes aren't as bad as others. I don't understand why SBS didn't go with a more clear colour. Pretty much anything be better. I have gone from enjoying where people were picking, to now not even bothering because it annoys me so much.

9/12/2019 8:53:05 AM #1

You aren't the only one, it's that way for everyone after picking now. Really makes no sense, they had it all colored before your pick and then you make a selection and color fades from the world. Welcome to marriage! Or maybe they are being certain you don't stand there and go, well the grass is greener over there. Because well it's all gray.

9/12/2019 8:53:39 AM #2

Yeah, it is nearly impossible to work anything out. Some soft shade of blue or something would work better I feel.

I have had to use my proxy accounts to view the map to keep my index up to date. :P

9/12/2019 8:56:22 AM #3

Oh and it's important to note, that logging out doesn't solve this issue. Nor does clearing Cache.

9/12/2019 9:47:57 AM #4

A toggle option would be great.

9/12/2019 11:59:07 AM #5

The grey colour is indeed very hard to see

9/12/2019 12:12:06 PM #6

For people who already picked and want to see the D&SS portal more clearly press CRTL+SHIFT+J and then copy paste this:

var style = document.createElement("style"); style.type = "text/css"; style.innerText ='[fill="#91989d"]{fill: red}'; document.head.appendChild(style);

Press enter and see the magic happen :D

9/12/2019 12:29:43 PM #7

I would have liked Counties to show in Red, and our County to show in Yellow.

9/12/2019 12:43:19 PM #8

Posted By Athorias at 08:12 AM - Thu Sep 12 2019

For people who already picked and want to see the D&SS portal more clearly press CRTL+SHIFT+J and then copy paste this:

var style = document.createElement("style"); style.type = "text/css"; style.innerText ='[fill="#91989d"]{fill: red}'; document.head.appendChild(style);

THANK YOU. This worked!

Friend Code: CB1D33

9/12/2019 6:32:34 PM #9

Posted By Athorias at 06:12 AM - Thu Sep 12 2019

Lovely, thank you.

Also for Firefox users you want Ctrl-Shift-K.

Death is just another path, one we all must take

Friend Code: C8DF9C