COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
Undeclared Mayors - Come talk with us

NA-W
Kingdom of Blackheart
Duchy of Baxteria

Duchy of Baxteria Discord

Motto: Wealth Creation Through Passionate Gaming
The Duchy of Baxteria (DoB) is growing fast and we want you!!

Unsettled mayor looking for a great port, fort, or inland settlement to call home? We have significant Neran and Waerd population as well as every available resource!

Now is the time to seize the opportunity to become part of a great community with specific goals. Do you have a passion for some aspect of the game? Then you could be the next DoB mayor! We will help you turn that passion into a money-making enterprise so that you can continue to expand on your passion with the appropriate resources.

Enjoy PVP? Join the Army of the Endless Tide!

We have a rapidly increasing PVP community that is ready for battle! Lead by Major General Friedrich Psitalon, our PVP forces will be essential to expanding our lands and defending our borders. Recruiting Barons and soldiers. If PVP is your passion, we are the right place for you!

Why DoB?:

As a Grand Duchy with significant resources, we are committed to supporting our people through DSS, exposition, and beyond. DoB has significant land holdings and coastal access. We will have a shipyard for both merchant and naval vessels. These ships will enhance the opportunity for trade throughout the Kingdom as well as among other Kingdoms. Our Navy will provide additional PVP content and allow for safer travel along the waterways. Whatever your passion, DoB will have the infrastructure to help your vision become a reality.

How do I apply?

If you feel like this may be home for you, then come join us on our Discord. You will have an informal discussion with myself and my advisors to determine if we are a good fit.

Divitae est de Tenebris

In Tenebris Nos

9/18/2019 2:59:35 PM #1

I love your coat of arms!

9/18/2019 3:13:05 PM #2

Thanks! Kleio's handywork. ;)

9/18/2019 7:00:27 PM #3

Can't wait to see those that help Divitane grow ... Good work Jay and thank you for being as welcoming as you continue to be.

Always and Forever

9/19/2019 8:20:01 AM #4

Join us! There may be punch and pie!

Wissenheim Friend Code: C990D6

9/19/2019 1:36:52 PM #5

Lindinheim is proud to call Baxteria home, and has room for Mayors or Barons still!

9/27/2019 11:47:03 AM #6

We have cute Otterbears!

10/14/2019 1:15:15 PM #7

Baxteria still has lots of places, really nice places!

You plan on getting land during SoE? Come talk to us!