COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA] County of Raumsdalr

Welcome everyone

Who am I? Count Ivorr Hallvardur

Who am I looking for? - I am actively recruiting Mayors, Barons and Tradesmen for the County of Raumsdalr. (currently have 1 Baron and 2 Mayor's)

Location - We are located in the Jarldom (duchy) of Erzhalden led by Duke Copin Balen. As for a specific or ideal location the county of Raumsdalr would be located in the mountains with access to great swathes of woodland and easy access to a large waterway. As far as ideal biome, anything but desert.

County Goals – My goal as a Count is to build and grow an active and prosperous community. I plan on doing this by focusing on the county infrastructure, maintaining an effective military and by helping and supporting local mayors.

Infrastructure – To me, Infrastructure includes roads and canals. Roads are super important as they connect all towns and cities with each other allowing for rapid travel weather it is by traveling merchants or a moving army rushing to defend an external threat. Good roads will also help keep thieves away as they can be actively patrolled to help protect travelers as they make their way to their destination. Canals will help bring water from nearby rivers and lakes to feed the farms scattered around a settlement.

Military – Each town weather it is run by a baron or a mayor will be expected to maintain a local military force should local bandits threaten the area or the county is called to war. As the count of Raumsdalr I will help the local mayors equip and train their fighters as needed so that we can be an effective fighting force when called upon.

Supporting local Mayors – Overall each mayor is free to run their town as they see fit but if needed I will step in to support in times of need. I will do this by helping mayors build roads, equip new fighters, and do whatever I can to help the local community's grow and prosper.

Religion – We don't have any set religion, each person is free to worship who they want or no one at all.

Vorn Academy - We are looking to start a branch of the Vorn academy here in Raumsdalr. So if you have any Interest in academics or in the medical field just send me a pm.

In closing – The County of Raumsdalr is looking for people and communities who are Interested in building a place to call home. We are looking for mayors and craftsmen, military orientated and trade orientated individuals who are looking to get themselves involved in a supportive and ever growing community.

Clan Lore

If anyone is Interested feel free to leave a reply here or send me a message on discord

7/15/2016 12:25:37 AM #1

*Updated

10/2/2016 1:44:30 AM #2

My Count! I pledge thyself!

10/2/2016 1:54:41 AM #3

It's an honor to have you join the county Baron Gravesender!

10/6/2016 5:50:49 PM #4

He has the best style around

10/29/2016 11:23:39 AM #5

sign me up. Mine liege ;P

10/30/2016 7:02:25 PM #6

Posted By Maleqai at 04:23 AM - Sat Oct 29 2016

sign me up. Mine liege ;P

Welcome to the county of Raumsdalr Maleqai! Were happy to have you!

11/9/2016 4:40:33 AM #7

I have applied to be a part of the kingdom ofVornair, Duchy of Erzhalden. I am interested in being a Mayor (Freyr). I am talking to other Counts, but like your thoughts so far. Please consider me as a possible member of your County.

Friend Code: FAE9AA

11/10/2016 5:23:09 AM #8

Hey Jack, Thanks for your Interest in the county of Raumsdalr. I'm certainly Interested in mayors right now. Feel Free to send me a message whenever. I'm available most evenings. I look forward to hearing back from you.

11/12/2016 8:20:26 PM #9

Welcome to the County Jethro702! We're glad to have you!

11/24/2016 2:14:11 AM #10

Tardy to the party as usual :P Thanks for having me!

12/24/2016 6:15:14 AM #11

Hallvardur is as awesome as his username suggests. Can confirm.

12/24/2016 6:55:24 PM #12

Sounds like a great place to go on vacation. I'll come visit

12/31/2016 10:05:36 PM #13

We look forward to your visit Dakota!

1/5/2017 7:05:52 PM #14

I would love to join! This sounds perfect for me.

Coreyb55

2/1/2017 5:19:12 AM #15

pm sent!