COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
The Je'narii Order

The Je'narii Order (County) [NA]

For Centuries, the Je'narii have lived remotely, Many have heard stories of them. it is unkown where they originated, but their records date back hundreds of years. It is rumored that they were formed by Mann himself, but this is just a rumor....

Table Of Contents

I Quick Similiar Orders & Organizations

II Jenarii Mannism & Religion

III Our Status when the game begins.

IV What is the Goal and Point of The Je'narii Order

V Structure

VI LFK - Looking for a King / Kingdom

QUICK SIMILIAR ORDERS & ORGANIZATIONS

• The Order of the Flaming Rose (The Witchers)

• The Jedi Order (Star Wars)

• The Nights Watch (A Song of Ice and Fire)

Religion

Brief Description: The Aurora of Mann is the connection/bond we have to Nature and the living things around us, Including the Qins, It was formed by Mann as a way to protect ourselves from the Dark Qins who is Jealous of Mann, without giving us too much power.

• its called: Mannism. To be more specific, Jenarii Mannism

The Aurora Of Mann is what in star wars would be "The Force". But in elyria, it can be considered the connection formed by the Qin "Mann" to Nature, the Living things around us, and as Well as the bond to the Negative elements of destruction inside ourselves, such as Fire, Darkness, Death, etc. Since Mann is connected to Both the Qins of Light, and Qins of Dark, You can also say The Aurora of Mann is the Bond and Connection Between Mann's Children, and his Ancestors' Abilities. Proto-Nerans were born with great power to use the Aurora, but as years passed in the thousands, the aurora faded into obscurity for most Elyrians. There are some who are direct descendants of proto-neran, and because of this have great connection to the Aurora of Mann, we call these rare Elyrians "Prime", One of the Je'nari's Main goal is to train these Primes to control their power, to use it the way it was made to be used by Mann. To protect elyria from the vices. or in what other religions would be the Dark Qins. and so Mann created this connection, this .."Aurora". But in doing this, he also opened up Connection to the darkness, and so elyrians can also be seduced by the Qins of Dark, but as well be enlightened by the Qins of Light.

So yes, there is The Dark Aurora, and the Aurora of Light. Practicing & Using The Aurora of Light connects you to Nature, and all living things. Or in other words, All Qins of Light. And Practicing, Using The Aurora of Darkness Connects/bonds you To The Aurora of Darkness, which feeds off your Bodys soul for power, In other words, it connects/bonds you to the Qins of Darkness, which want to manipulate you into causing hard to Childrenn of Mann.

The Prophecy of Final Peace

• There will come a time, where the Qins of Darkness, Jealous of the success of the light, will try to avenge Daemons' suffering. In this time of great peril, where pointless wars over kings are being fought, Darkness will spread But he will rise he who cannot go where others can, and will bring peace to elyria, and the Aurora of Mann.

Our Status when the game begins.

[Told from a Conclave Historian]

Since the dawn of Mannkind, The Jenarii have made their home in what we today call Sanctuary. We know little about them, mostly because they have always remained to themselves, and their knowledge has stayed in their libraries.

What is the Goal and Point of The Je'narii Order

Our Goal is to Serve The Aurora of Light, and Protect the Children of Mann from the Aurora of Darkness. Keep the peace as much as we can in elyria. We are in search of any lost Jenarii Prime who is in need of guidance (players with talents)

We want to study how talents work and how we can use them to protect elyria.

Non Prime Je'narii will undergo intensive training from age 15, the maximum age to become a Jenarii if not a special case is age 18

Note!!Je'narii, unless Lord Commander, Cannot marry, or have heirs UNTILL they decide to retire. the life of a Je'narii is a life of sacrifice, and total devotion to the order. A Je'narii CAN though, Retire, and then have a family.

Why? A wife and child needs time to maintain and keep safe, while a Jenarii is online, it is best he focus on his training, or to serve the realm. But don't worry, once your character is close to death, he or she can leave the order, and retire, and your heir can be sent to us for training, if it is your choice.

the training of a Je'narii is mostly classified, but will contain and is not limited to:

• control of lust for excitement, greed, ownership, anger, patience, and much more emotions that lead to darkness.

• academics, literacy, etc

• Investigation, Tracking, etc

• Alchemy

• Survival Skills

• Stealth and deception

• Leadership, Military tactics & strategies

• Diplomacy & Peace Keeping Negotiations

• Combat versus more than one opponents.

Structure

• Grand Master

(Description is Classified)

• Je'narii Lord Commander

(Legal Appointed Owner of assets & land)

• Je'narii High Council

• Je'narii County Council

• Je'narii Master

(Description is Classified) (Can take up to 2 Apprentices)

• Je'narii Paladin

( Description is Classified)

• Je'narii Apprentice

• Je'narii Initiate

We have Many trials that Je'narii must pass to reach a higher rank. and we will ensure our training will make the best Peacekeepers in elyria.

The Conclave of Aritaur

We are now Pledged to Duchess Aleerayn and The Conclave of Aritaur, we may or may not change our lore to intertwine with The Conclave's Lore, and we are looking for members to join The Je'narii Order.

If interested, please contact me through steam.

Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105901558/

Grandmaster Tor Amerys of The Jenarii Order

7/27/2016 4:44:06 AM #1

Any interest in settling in the Free City Nordhausen? I will provide the land for free and you don't need to pay any county taxes.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/8013/na-city-seeks-citizens-guilds-no-county-tax

7/27/2016 4:58:46 AM #2

Very interesting (and nicely re-fitted) effort. This group and my own have much in common. Perhaps we shall find our paths meet someday; may they run long and long together if they do. :)

My $0.02 worth - subject to fluctuations in the community stock exchange.

11/3/2016 6:07:20 PM #3

Bumpity bump, I am the Grand Master, looking for High council members to start off with.

11/5/2016 11:47:57 PM #4

Hello Revann1, it is good to see you joining the community. You should come check out The Kingdom of Vornair on the forum, or jump over to our Vornair Discord channel. I would happily personally invite you to come check out my County The VeilTongues in the Duchy The Conclave of Aritaur. My personal VeilTongues Discord if here. You can also find me on The Conclave Discord here. I hope you find your home, we are always happy to see new people join the community.

11/14/2016 4:21:30 AM #5

The Jenarii Order is now pledged to Duchess Aleerayn and The Conclave, and will operate and serve from here, The Conclave!

11/14/2016 5:00:03 AM #6

I am happy to welcome you as a cousin in our Lands Count Tor Amerys. The Conclave is blessed to have you.

2/28/2017 11:55:57 PM #7

Looking forward to seeing you are the Conclave lands, sir!

5/11/2017 7:03:38 PM #8

Interesting concept. =)

5/23/2017 8:00:55 PM #9

Like the concept!

5/27/2017 9:57:37 AM #10

Please specify which forum you'd like this thread to be moved to (NA-E or NA-W), the OP appears to be non-specific.

FWIW, I was KS Backer #21 and wanted nothing but the best for this game.

6/9/2017 11:04:28 PM #11

Wow, that's quite a lot of thought put into your custom religion. I'm sure the culture within your county will flourish.

NA-E -> Vornair -> The Conclave of Aritaur -> Asy'Lloer+North Aetheria http://avatarsofelysia.wixsite.com/home

6/10/2017 11:25:21 AM #12

Posted By Flashman at 02:57 AM - Sat May 27 2017

Please specify which forum you'd like this thread to be moved to (NA-E or NA-W), the OP appears to be non-specific.

This is NA-E i believe as Tor Amerys is in the Conclave

6/19/2017 9:05:03 PM #13

Very interested in joining. Pm me? Or do you have a discord?

5/28/2018 5:47:25 AM #14

for any concerns or contact, message me in discord.

Hannibal#5089

being in hibernation for a year, we are now preparing to implement ourselves into VoxElyria.