COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
[NA-East] (NME) No Mercy Empire

We are a North America-East guild starting in the Kingdom of Vornair.

Our History Having a strong history in hunger, criminal, jail, stamina, and player looting mechanics from the early 2000s, we understand what type of game CoE promises to be and how to go about playing smart. CoE offers more options than previous games, however, and we will be feeling out the optimal gameplay as deviants to avoid ramifications. In previous games you could attack players, be marked as a criminal, loot them if you kill them, and retreat back to an evil city for protection. This could possibly work in CoE, but ensuring player and guild growth we want to avoid this strategy. We will take advantage of the more complex aspects CoE has to offer in order to accrue more wealth and power with smaller risk to slowing player character growth and guild growth.

No Mercy Empire is a deviant guild designed to outlast all other deviant guilds. Our members understand that CoE is a story-driven game that is expected to last 10 years. Members practice deviant skills in private or privately together in order to master their skill sets, but understand using them requires planning and discretion. The guild will attempt to shield members who are brought to trial and try to have the sentencing lessened through varies means, but members are encouraged to ask for assistance in planning events and to use their best judgement while carrying out their deviant actions as to not get caught.

Our aim and goal is to maintain our anonymity in society as we take advantage of our deviant skills to create opportunities for ourselves and become stronger and more influential than most of the players who have political power.

We promote the phrase "HONOR AMONG THIEVES" throughout our guild and in conjunction with other guilds. For this reason, the mercenary play style has no place in NME. Together, or alone, we fight to improve our financial, political, and influential gain. We strive to be as infamous in our deviant skills as we are honorable among each other. This focus on honor is crucial for unity among the underworld deviants.

No Mercy Empire will not accept immature members into the guild nor will we accept griefers. Both bring unwanted play-styles and unnecessary attention to the guild.

NME is a Jack-of-all-trades deviant guild. We do not focus on only one aspect or opportunity the deviant skills provide. Instead, we utilize the best from each group in oder to progress as the biggest and strongest group of deviants. Our doors are open to all deviants, but we currently require the following:

• Assassins / Enforcers

• Spies / Forgers / Disguisers

• Thieves / Highwaymen / Pirates

• Trapsmiths / Alchemists

• Shady dealers / Fences

Apart from those basic roles, there are plenty others you could fill.

Message me if you're interested in the guild.
10/14/2016 4:32:51 AM #1

didn't mean to post here

I am lookig for business partners and welcome any ideas

Discord: devislayer#9703

10/18/2016 6:11:29 AM #2

Bump

10/18/2016 6:37:54 AM #3

I think you underestimate the power of Kingdoms, bandits alone won't be able to snuff them out.

10/18/2016 7:26:45 AM #4

Can I be invited to your discord group please and thank you?

OMG I just realised NME if you say it as a word it sounds like ENEMY!

10/18/2016 5:21:07 PM #5

Posted By Zultra at 01:37 AM - Tue Oct 18 2016

I think you underestimate the power of Kingdoms, bandits alone won't be able to snuff them out.

Bandits alone can do little more than petty crimes; an empire of evil can do so much more. You fail to realize the complexity of the game and the value of player bonds. A kingdom is indeed mighty, but will always have it's weak points. Vulnerabilities can be attacked from the shadows will little threat of retaliation reaching it's intended source.

10/19/2016 1:35:06 AM #6

Posted By TheWhiteMask at 12:21 PM - Tue Oct 18 2016

Bandits alone can do little more than petty crimes; an empire of evil can do so much more. You fail to realize the complexity of the game and the value of player bonds. A kingdom is indeed mighty, but will always have it's weak points. Vulnerabilities can be attacked from the shadows will little threat of retaliation reaching it's intended source.

but what if the shadows are on the kingdoms side

The Shadow

10/23/2016 4:01:18 AM #7

Posted By DylanS at 8:35 PM - Tue Oct 18 2016

Then the kingdom wouldn't be against the deviants in the first place? Is this a real question?

10/23/2016 4:20:38 AM #8

Posted By TheWhiteMask at 12:01 AM - Sun Oct 23 2016

Posted By DylanS at 8:35 PM - Tue Oct 18 2016

Then the kingdom wouldn't be against the deviants in the first place? Is this a real question?

I will be honest that made me laugh. I would say the Kingdom might still be against you, but who knows what could happen hmm...

10/23/2016 4:25:29 AM #9

the people who work in the shadows (Assassins), will more then likely be AGAINST bandits..so most of the time, when dealing with bandits, the "shadows" will usually be on the kingdoms side. Either hired or already working for)

10/23/2016 4:26:37 AM #10

finally someone got it

The Shadow

10/24/2016 4:25:19 AM #11

NME is not a group of bandits. NME is comprised of thieves, assassins, bandits, spies, and anyone else working in the shadows of the deviant tree.

10/28/2016 1:34:10 AM #12

Still looking for more.

11/6/2016 4:28:21 PM #13

Bump for publicity

11/6/2016 11:16:56 PM #14

I found you white mask :3 I cought him! Was in my discord for a while.... Sneaky baddies XD

11/13/2016 11:33:11 PM #15

Haha.. I noticed you finally removed me. You wanted to be added to my Discord first. ;)