COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
Taking Requests for Crests (FREE)

Hey everyone, I am sure you guys are as hyped for this game as I am, but currently on my job I am in the process of learning Adobe Illustrator. Now to the point, in my spare time I have been trying to refine and learn more about the program with the creation of CoE related stuff such as family crests/flags.

So my only rules are;

1. This is all free. I do this for the satisfaction of being an artist + helping someone out is something I really like to do (especially in this wonderful community).
  2. I do these mainly for groups of players, aristocrats and nobility. -> I will not do these for a single peasant for example.
  3. Respect my inexperience and my spare time, I cant do this whenever I want + I play games on my spare time also.

Well now, if you have a request please post something here. I don't mind if you were to tip a friend of it as well :D

Here is what I've done so far;

Salsa goes well with tacos. Also, tortilla isn't half bad.

11/11/2016 8:36:53 PM #1

Awesome work.

11/11/2016 8:45:49 PM #2

How about for a blacksmith bloodline tier? Is that high enough?

I'm graphics impaired for the most part.

11/11/2016 8:51:46 PM #3

Posted By randys22 at 9:45 PM - Fri Nov 11 2016

How about for a blacksmith bloodline tier? Is that high enough?

I'm graphics impaired for the most part.

It really depends on what you would do. Are you going to serve someone in a barony or city as their blacksmith or are you hosting your very own shop? I think I can help you out.

11/11/2016 9:41:51 PM #4

My own shop. Don't really want to be tied to anyone currently.

11/11/2016 11:44:32 PM #5

Thanks for the Coat of arms buddy! It looks great!

11/11/2016 11:46:04 PM #6

Posted By randys22 at 10:41 PM - Fri Nov 11 2016

My own shop. Don't really want to be tied to anyone currently.

I'm sorry mate, I don't really see it worth my time if that is the case. Sorry again. But if I feel like it I might make it at a later date. Hope you understand :)

11/12/2016 12:08:05 AM #7

Thanks for the flag.