COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
Public Crafting Stations, NA-E City of The Thicket

Navigation: [Kingdom of Bordweall] [Solas Seidrellia Post] [I am the Duke of Unity] [Rise the Duchess of Malevolence] [The Crosswinds Exchange Trading Company] [County of The VeilTongues] [City of The Thicket]

The Thicket

We are seeking crafters, academics, diplomats, merchants, and traders

The City of The Thicket is located in The Kingdom of Bordweall, in the Duchy Solas Seidrellia, in the County of The VeilTongues. This city will be focused around crafting and research. As a count, I will be purchasing excessive amounts of EP/IP over the next year in order to create a city that is well set for crafters and academics.

Contact us at

Dicord

Crafter’s Hall

Central to the development of the city is the Crafter’s Hall, a public space provided by the Major Clan of HjartaSeiðr to allow for free crafting. We will strive to provide space for nearly all forms of craft work. The Crafter’s Hall will in the early game allow for free crafting space for all citizens of the city and county. Anyone in need of crafting space in order to help build their business is welcome to come take part in the Crafter’s Hall. Warehouse space and merchant caravans will be contracted through the Hall in order to assist individuals in storing and selling their wares.

There may be state gifts, potential titles, and possibly land, gifted to crafters, merchants, and members of the hall that assist in the regular development of new patents, development of new trade routes, and economic growth of the City and County. The Hall will be given right to elect their own council, The Crafter’s Cabinet and charter their own internal rules. Those that join the Hall have the right to be active in all decisions made by the Hall. A seat on City Council will be created and maintained by at least one member of the Crafter’s Cabinet.

Finally, as a member of the Crafter’s Hall, all crafters are given early access to patents researched and released by the Academy of the Golden Bough, and will be prioritized for large contracts that may come from the state and military complexes of Vornair.

Those that develop new research within the Crafter’s Hall will be given priority contracts for any trade dealing with their direct research and patent development.

Academy of the Golden Bough

The Kingdom of Vornair is a heavily military focused Kingdom on the NA-E server. Our wise High King Evelake and his Jarls of the Round have gathered around him powerful PvP groups and guilds to face the dangers of Elyria. As such, it falls to the noncombatants of Vornair to push forward the edge of technological mastery.

The Academy of the Golden Bough strives for just that. We are a state sponsored Academy that strives to understand the inner workings of the natural sciences of Vornair. A sister society to the Crafter’s Hall the Academy of the Golden Bough focuses on the more subtle games of intellect. Astronomy, Alchemy, Herbalism, Breeding, Taming, Cartography, Scribe work, and even Medicine will be open for investigation at the Golden Bough.

The greatest academics and intellectuals of the academy that help drive patents and research within the Academy may be eligible to receive state gifts, potential titles, and land. The Academy will select their ruling body, The Copse, from members and have the right to change internal rules and regulations as well as recruitment and training policies. A member of The Copse will be given a seat on the City Council and hold a position as councilor to the Count. All members will be given free work space to do research, access to the City Library, and access to all academy patents for personal crafting. As well patents developed within the Crafter’s Hall will be shared with the Golden Bough.

Those that develop new research within the Golden Bough will be given priority contracts for any trade dealing with their direct research and patent development.

11/14/2016 9:18:27 AM #1

Very well written! I look forward to checking out your academy once it is up and running. :)

May Melon be with you.

11/14/2016 9:18:29 AM #2

Very well written! I look forward to checking out your academy once it is up and running. :)

May Melon be with you.

11/14/2016 9:25:27 AM #3

Holy heck! Another almost technocratic seating of a member?! I feel like the thunder of some of the stuff I want to offer is taken by this amazingly written announcement. :) Good job! Like seeing things like this form even if it's not on the server i'll be on :)

11/14/2016 9:29:49 AM #4

Thank you Pteroguin for the compliment. I hadn't seen anyone offering crafting spaces yet, but I indent to spend a decent amount of EP making crafting space open to those in my city.

11/14/2016 9:41:19 AM #5

Indeed! It's something i'm going to do as well, although i'm unsure if i'm going to make it free for all citzens or just make a giant guild anyone can join. (which really will decide on the mechanics later) Bounties for innovation? Check. Research inspired? Check.

11/15/2016 1:09:05 AM #6

I forsee mine working similar to a guild of sorts, but more at the city level. We will see how it works. Now to find people to help me realize such a dream.

11/19/2016 6:02:36 AM #7

I am proud to announce that Sir Alvy Jorlene will be joining our beautiful city as and the county of The VeilTongues as our new Viscount.

11/21/2016 9:09:04 AM #8

My wife and I will do what we can to help out. I have already purchased a villager token. Hope to have a smithy set up before expo is over whenever that may be.

11/24/2016 7:35:18 AM #9

The Academy and much of the governance of the city will now be taken on by the illustrious Viscount Sir Alvy Jorlene, Headmaster of the Academy of the Golden Bough.

1/16/2017 11:13:50 AM #10

Bump

1/28/2017 8:51:13 PM #11

Bump

3/18/2017 10:24:34 AM #12

We continue to grow, I would love to help others bring their goals to life.

3/18/2017 11:20:08 AM #13

My lady and I just heard about this game, we are both more into the crafting aspect. Still looking for a listing of all available craft options, I understand it is still in the works. Your city looks like a good fit.

Mayor, Settlement of Otterbear Creek, County of Sagehaven, Duchy of Mytharbor, Kingdom of Alesia. Friend Code: C3A1F2

A good commander knows when to fight, a great commander knows when not too.

3/26/2017 2:17:57 AM #14

Posted By Stoutheart at 05:20 AM - Sat Mar 18 2017

My lady and I just heard about this game, we are both more into the crafting aspect. Still looking for a listing of all available craft options, I understand it is still in the works. Your city looks like a good fit.

It would be great to chat with you more.