COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
[NA-W] Neutral City-State of Jegudiel

City-State of Jegudiel

What are we?

Jegudiel is a neutral member state of Azalea's Ascension, a proposed neutral Kingdom on the NA-W server. My city, Jegudiel, will be located in the Kingdom within the Queen's own Duchy. The purpose of my city is to host the services and development of my guild (Advisory Order of Knights) which is to act as a neutral third party with diplomatic ties to as many Kingdoms as possible.

Lore

The relevance of Jegudiel is hinged on the strong history of itself and it's guild. The citizens of Jegudiel and Members of the guild are each privy to a strong sense of honour and their labarous involvement in making Elyria a better place. Headed by House Highwater, the city represents a purveyor of peace abd camaraderie between the Kingdoms at every level.

Guilds and Other Organizations

Currently, the only guild that will officially be a part of Jegudiel will be my own, however I will welcome any other guilds that are interested in settling with us.

Trade and Enterprise

The city and guild will be partnered with the Rìoghail Tradeway, a network of cities which will be connected by a large system roads that will ensure swift and safe trading between them

Citizens and Leadership

All levels of citizenship are welcome in both the City-State and the Guild, and many leadership positions will become available as time progresses. At the moment, I am seeking leadership roles in the guild and hope to create a large enough membership to fill roles in the city as well.