COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA ORGANIZATIONS
[NA-W] Guild Recruitment: Imperial Knights of Jegudiel

Advisory Order of Knights Jegudiel

Guild Leader: Baron Lucifer Highwater

Motto: "Forged from Mettle, born in Wit"

As a multifaceted guild created with the pursuit of both acute knowledge and peak physical strength in mind, members of my guild will work closely with their pledged Duchy\County as well as neighboring Kingdoms to provide an unparalleled level of service both mentally and physically. These services may include personal protection, entertainment, delegation and other duties that said Duchy, County, or Kingdom may require.

In light of the Guild's proposed duties, I as it's leader have decided to join as a sort of neutral City-State under the Kingdom of Azalea's Ascension. This will hopefully allow myself and my guild to work more freely without having a conflict of interest with our pledged kingdom. Anybody who is worried that some conflict will arise from our allegiance to this Kingdom should understand that the kingdom itself is one that will be more focused on amicable relations to all neighboring kingdoms.

I hope to be working closely with it's leaders, especially the monarchs and assisting in affairs regarding both the Kingdom and their personal relations.

Guild Roles:

First Magistrate of Jegudiel - As the name suggests, this person will perform directly under me and oversee operation of every faction of the guild as it's head magistrate. He will also make guild decisions whenever I am not available.

Judiciary Faction:

The purpose of this faction of the guild is to enforce a strong level of order within the guild. Members of this faction are supposed to be a neutral party who delegate appropriate internal laws and dole out punishment accordingly.

Lord Magistrate of the Judiciary Faction - This is the primary judiciary role within the faction. Operating on the same level as a Supreme Court Justice, all laws will go through them before official passing. Any trials that go on farther than the municipal court will be officially delegated by them.

Master of The Rolls - This person will function immediately below the Magistrate and serve as a secondary platform performing the same duties as their Lord Magistrate for the most part

Military Faction:

(I realize many people may have issues wih this as we represent a neutral state, right now I'm in the process of cementing this factions exact role.)

This faction will be almost like a mercenary faction but also function as the Elite Military of Jegudiel, the members of this faction will need to have peak physical ability primarily and the leaders will require suitable intelligence.

Lord Magistrate of the Military Faction - This leader's role is less action based and focuses primarily on the delegatory and internal elements of their faction. They see far less battle than their subordinates but are still required to have adequate physical ability.

First Officer of the Guild - The first officer will function as the underlying controlling character of the military faction, devising strategies, promoting, demoting and recruiting members and so forth. There duty is also less engaged than their subordinates but still more so than the Magistrate.

Crafting Faction:

This faction will be responsible for both the research and creation of crafting elements, engaging in things such as architecture, weaponry, clothing and so forth. They are a broader faction and so the requirements are less strict.

Lord Magistrate of the Crafting Faction - The leader of this faction will oversee all membership applications and for the most part control what elements of craftsmanship are being researched and used.

First Craftsman of the Guild - The second in command of this faction will be a person well-versed in all manners of craftsmanship (OR EXTREMELY WELL VERSED IN ONE), whether it be smithing, architecture, weaponry or otherwise. They will in turn oversee the training of the members of their faction.

Diplomatic Faction:

A more elite faction, members will function on an equitable basis as diplomats within Elyria. Though our allegiance is primarily to Azalea's Asenscion (And this won't necessarily matter because of it's neutrality, but), other kingdoms may request our assistance in diplomatic relations using us as neutral party for communication with both their enemys and allies. Because this is a more active faction, members will likely be required to function on a day to day basis travelling and negotiating throughout other kingdoms.

Lord Magistrate of the Diplomatic Faction - This person will preside over all diplomatic activity approving and/or denying requests for our diplomatic services.

First Ambassador of the Diplomatic Faction -The primary working ambassador in the faction, this person will work closely with the Aristocracy, Nobility and Royalty to provide an adequate level of service pertaining to diplomatic relations. Interpersonal relationships will be a particularly important element in the organization. They will take part in the most crucial negotiations in which we are commissioned and as such, this role will require as much time and devotion as the guild leader.

If interested, message me on Discord with information regarding your intended Faction and what you wish to accomplish as a member and I'll get back to you ASAP. This is a bit of an odd guild in that it's purpose, although privy to furthering our abilities, lies mostly in serving others with said abilities. That being said, if all you're about is personal gain, then this guild isn't for you.

Discord

Affiliations

Kingdom of Azalea's Ascension (Discord) | City-State of Jegudiel | The Rìoghail Tradeway

1/15/2017 11:24:16 PM #1

bump

1/16/2017 4:16:10 AM #2

Military and diplomacy? Interesting but sounds like it could be fun - best of luck

1/16/2017 4:47:42 AM #3

I am sure you'll find yourself plenty of work and reputation.