COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Earning IP

I'm a late bloomer here, unfortunately as it seems I've missed a lot of fun, but exactly how do you go about earning IP. I don't want to feel like it's a little bit too late to stick my foot in the door.

Why do the nations rage, and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together.

2/23/2017 7:35:26 PM #1

You can earn IP by having people buy a pledge package and using your friend code. You also get IP when you buy a pledge package or merchandise through the store at a rate of 10 Influence Points per $1 spent. So if you purchased a basic Elyrian pledge package, you would have spent $40 on the package and obtained 400IP.

2/25/2017 12:03:36 AM #2

Thank you friend. One last question. With the pledge packages. Do you get everything from the lower tier pledges if you pick a high tier one? For instance, If I pledge proprietor, do I still get my horse & mule? The horse & mule is a must. Lmbo XD

Why do the nations rage, and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together.

2/25/2017 12:13:13 AM #3

Posted By Abyshay at 12:03 AM - Sat Feb 25 2017

Thank you friend. One last question. With the pledge packages. Do you get everything from the lower tier pledges if you pick a high tier one? For instance, If I pledge proprietor, do I still get my horse & mule? The horse & mule is a must. Lmbo XD

Every higher tier adds items onto the lower ones. So yes you'll still get the horse and mule etc. But keep in mind some items are static to the tier, for example if the next tier up says 3 sparks of life and the tier before said 3 sparks of life you don't get 6, you just get the 3 it says.